How do we get news without E3?

Will there be a Youtube/Twitch livestream in their company building? Or will they just send some videos up on Youtube? Cause something will reveal, cant wait till next E3 right?

> 2535419166122192;1:
> Will there be a Youtube/Twitch livestream in their company building? Or will they just send some videos up on Youtube? Cause something will reveal, cant wait till next E3 right?

Xbox is doing a “digital event”, so yea just some stream on YouTube. There are rumours they’re doing something in May for the Series X and another event for the games in June. If you want more info I think the best thing to do is check in every now and then with Xbox’s and 343’s social media.

Most probably it will be on Mixer and the YouTube gaming channel. Not sure about Twitch, the last MS E3 stream was published there as well though. So there is that!

We don’t know on what platform it’ll be but they’re going to have a digital event to replace E3. I’m guessing they’ll stream all the trailers/demos/info at one time on at least Mixer and then post everything separately as videos on youtube. There’s a rumor going around that we’re gonna get an event in May and one in June or July.

Really wished we had some sort of date for the event just to have something tangible to look forward to especially seeing as everyone’s mood is probably down rn. It would be a really good pickup for us Halo fans

Edit: on mobile, missclicked, didn’t mean to commeng

Yes, Microsoft officially confirmed that they will be hosting an all-digital “E3 conference” online stream in lieu of the traditional live conference in Los Angeles.

Recent rumors are suggesting that there will be two events: a hardware focused “Series X reveal” event in May and an “E3” game-centric show in June/July.

> 2533274935834633;7:
> Yes, Microsoft officially confirmed that they will be hosting an all-digital “E3 conference” online stream in lieu of the traditional live conference in Los Angeles.
>
> Recent rumors are suggesting that there will be two events: a hardware focused “Series X reveal” event in May and an “E3” game-centric show in June/July.

Does it state when and what it will stream at?

Most of the companies involved in E3 confirmed digital events shortly after E3’s cancellation.

I confess. I had wondered this question myself… How do we get news without any way to see the news…
Will they use Halo waypoint? or something else?

If I had to guess what streaming service, I would guess mixer for obvious reasons. They haven’t confirmed anything with what service they will be using yet or the day they will be doing the digital event (or events if rumors are true)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

> 2535419166122192;8:
> > 2533274935834633;7:
> > Yes, Microsoft officially confirmed that they will be hosting an all-digital “E3 conference” online stream in lieu of the traditional live conference in Los Angeles.
> >
> > Recent rumors are suggesting that there will be two events: a hardware focused “Series X reveal” event in May and an “E3” game-centric show in June/July.
>
> Does it state when and what it will stream at?

No, there is nothing specific about what will be shown other than to expect a “full hardware reveal” in May and then a games-centric “E3” presentation in June-July.
Some of the rumored games are Fable, Elden Ring, Forza 8, Halo Infinite, Senua’s Saga and possibly whatever The Initiative is working on.

Probably best to keep an eye on social media like Facebook/Twitter for announcements, I suspect it’ll be on Xbox Mixer stream with possible rewards, on other streaming places like FB/Twitch/Youtube. I think Phil Spencer was hinting something soon but no idea when.

Microsoft will be the first to announce dates for their live events, as it’s their gig.
Shortly after I would expect 343 to put out some news saying that they will be there, maybe even hit as to what we might get to see.
Then it will just be a waiting game.

You’ll probably see it on the website you were using when you made the topic, OP.

This highlights our assumption that “big” news needs to be shared during a big event. For the producers it ensures the attention from consumers, for us it ensures summertime christmas.

But the new way of doing things is already being done with Nintendo Direct. Many producers are imitating that style of engagement with their consumer. Directly to their targeted audience, and on the producers’ own terms.

But what do we want? The hardcore is gonna get the news anyway. Yet the casual might not be in the loop, and relies on the hardcore to inform them.

We live in an era of internet, news of big releases that are being put in the internet spreads like wildfire, the big physical gatherings in big halls are just more theatrical but definitely not essential to spreading the news.
But yes, Youtube definitely is an option, alongside of various live-streaming services. with multiple social media sites likely being used as platforms to inform about the exact dates & times when bigger reveals start or even work as a platform to photographic teasers.