How do we canonize Hyabusa armor?

So we all know the super cool aesthetic but somewhat not practical armor form Halo 3 Hyabusa. Apparently it was a parallel development to Mjolnir until Oni got in contact with them. So now they are part of Mjolnit I guess, but what if because of its non UNSC origins it was also sold to some independent organizations. Now these organizations do not have the augmentations that spartan has but what if they used combat stims (as mentioned in Midnight in the Heart of Midlothian) injectors in the armor as an alternative method to augment the wearer? You still have a powered armor augmented soldier, might not be any where near the same standards as any of the Spartan generations, even Spartan 4 (which could just take an old ODST and dump cybernetics on him). But it would be a insurrectionist power armor equivalent none the less.

If someone got a hold of Mjolnir armour, then they could reverse engineer it. It’s very possible that any company who (very rarely, I know) came across a downed Spartan could Iron Monger the hell out of it and sell Mjolnir-esque armour. If the UNSC/ONI couldn’t just squash said company, they could buy them out. If the armour is already built and functional to their means, they wouldn’t torch it. May as well put it into use. Especially for Spartan IIIs where they don’t expect them to come back.

please and thank you

> 2666640315087182;1:
> So we all know the super cool aesthetic but somewhat not practical armor form Halo 3 Hyabusa. Apparently it was a parallel development to Mjolnir until Oni got in contact with them. So now they are part of Mjolnit I guess, but what if because of its non UNSC origins it was also sold to some independent organizations. Now these organizations do not have the augmentations that spartan has but what if they used combat stims (as mentioned in Midnight in the Heart of Midlothian) injectors in the armor as an alternative method to augment the wearer? You still have a powered armor augmented soldier, might not be any where near the same standards as any of the Spartan generations, even Spartan 4 (which could just take an old ODST and dump cybernetics on him). But it would be a insurrectionist power armor equivalent none the less.

Well Halo: Battle Born did shed some light on non-UNSC specific weapons development which could sneak out.

I mean it is canon already, but the finer details of it and how much parallelised to Mjolnir/integrated with Mjolnir etc have yet to be gone further intoAn interesting question though… perhaps someone like Toa Freak or Ur Haruspis would like to take this one forward

Someones already done that. Halo 5 has a couple sets of armor designed for use by private security forces and companies, and there’s Bucaneer, which looks like its scratch built power armor.
Hayabusa was just a parallel development. Just read the Halopedia article on it.

Mjolnir Armor is supposed to have a self destruct operation function or at least I thought from previous books and canon so getting ahold of it off a dead Spartan would be next to impossible if i’m not mistaken. Better just to steal it off the assembly line which brings up the question: Is there an assembly line?