How do we access the PC version of MCC

so ive enrolled and done everything i believe i need to do to access the PC version of halo: master chief collection. how do we download it, ive given my steam and its been two days?

You need to have been invited to participate in a flight in order to play. Check your email, including junk mail, to see if you have one. If you don’t you won’t be able to join in on afraid

> 2533274813317074;2:
> You need to have been invited to participate in a flight in order to play. Check your email, including junk mail, to see if you have one. If you don’t you won’t be able to join in on afraid

Ok thanks, do we have any ideas on a public test date or any potential release dates.

> 2535465506470904;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > You need to have been invited to participate in a flight in order to play. Check your email, including junk mail, to see if you have one. If you don’t you won’t be able to join in on afraid
>
> Ok thanks, do we have any ideas on a public test date or any potential release dates.

No dates have been given thus far. The ongoing flight is the last one planned so the full release will likely follow it - though we don’t yet know how closely.