how do use requisition

used requisition for the first time but i never got the option to change the ordinance pick. how does that work

up on the dpad

Well first you have to play on a playlist that allows ordinance. Once ordinance is recieved, you press up on the D PAD to get a new selection.

i did that but nothing changed. thought i was doing something wrong.

> i did that but nothing changed. thought i was doing something wrong.

Are you sure you had it in the loadout you were using?

… It’s pretty obvious if you’ve selected the right loadout while you’ve had ordnance waiting to be called in.

Shortly after respawning, the Up option becomes available.

From my experince it is broke. You go to re-roll and it seems to re do it but it just gives you the exact same things (for me pulse nades, needler, and speed boost) i never get anything else

> From my experince it is broke. You go to re-roll and it seems to re do it but it just gives you the exact same things (for me pulse nades, needler, and speed boost) i never get anything else

I’ve rarely had that problem. Maybe 5% of the time, probably less.

Sometimes you get the same stuff.

So what?

> From my experince it is broke. You go to re-roll and it seems to re do it but it just gives you the exact same things (for me pulse nades, needler, and speed boost) i never get anything else

The Requisition Tactical Package is not a guaranteed way of getting better ordinance…

it simply improves your odds.

Just because you got the same selection twice, doesn’t mean it will keep occurring. I have used it many times in the past (before I unlocked Fast Track), and from what I can recall, I haven’t received duplicate ordinance every time, or even frequently for that matter.