How do the sof bases work

So something I’ve always wondered from Halo Wars is how do the Firebases carve out the ground below needed for the facilities so quickly, while I’d usually just put it down to gameplay, it’d have to be reasonably fast for it to be effective in high stress limited window operations that we consistently see it in

my guess and this is only a guess that the SOF is equipped with high speed construction workers with an AI that manipulate machinery to work at higher speeds.

They’re all pre-fabricated structures, so when they need to deploy them they’re pretty much already complete and just need to a few bits and pieces put together to complete the buildings and attach it to the main base. Essentially, they’re built on the SOF to be rapidly deployed in the field by pelicans or other transport ships seen in the game.

> 2533274805435582;3:
> They’re all pre-fabricated structures, so when they need to deploy them they’re pretty much already complete and just need to a few bits and pieces put together to complete the buildings and attach it to the main base. Essentially, they’re built on the SOF to be rapidly deployed in the field by pelicans or other transport ships seen in the game.

I don’t think he’s talking about the actual fire base, it’s clear that it’s all pre-fabricated. But I think he’s talking about the empty lots around the fire base and how when Armories, Generators, and other buildings are built. They rise up from a seemingly bottomless pit, instead of being brought in by air or built on the surface; which is unrealistic and doesn’t make sense.

> 2533275013144329;4:
> > 2533274805435582;3:
> > They’re all pre-fabricated structures, so when they need to deploy them they’re pretty much already complete and just need to a few bits and pieces put together to complete the buildings and attach it to the main base. Essentially, they’re built on the SOF to be rapidly deployed in the field by pelicans or other transport ships seen in the game.
>
> I don’t think he’s talking about the actual fire base, it’s clear that it’s all pre-fabricated. But I think he’s talking about the empty lots around the fire base and how when Armories, Generators, and other buildings are built. They rise up from a seemingly bottomless pit, instead of being brought in by air or built on the surface; which is unrealistic and doesn’t make sense.

Ohh okay. Well I was regarding the Halo Wars 2 building slots. But I see what you mean, it is kind of weird. I’d assume it’s a similar process of pre fabs built underground rapidly then finished on the way up? I honestly think the way they are presented in HW2 is more realistic and believable on how they deploy.