How do spartans go to the restroom?

I was in another thread and I asked the same question.

Do they have a trap door or do they just shoot it out the back of the boots?

They are cathetered for urine and probably some sort of recycling tech for what you are thinking.

Why are people so interested in this?

> I was in another thread and I asked the same question.
>
> Do they have a trap door or do they just <mark>shoot it out the back of the boots?</mark>

Note to self: NEVER walk behind the MC after taco night.

> They are cathetered for urine and probably some sort of recycling tech for what you are thinking.
>
> Why are people so interested in this?

i have no idea why lol.

because they are in a suit of armor, it puzzles me. Atleast I didnt eat bandwidth by creating another hate thread.

> > I was in another thread and I asked the same question.
> >
> > Do they have a trap door or do they just <mark>shoot it out the back of the boots?</mark>
>
> Note to self: NEVER walk behind the MC after taco night.

Or the chili cook-off

> > I was in another thread and I asked the same question.
> >
> > Do they have a trap door or do they just <mark>shoot it out the back of the boots?</mark>
>
> Note to self: NEVER walk behind the MC after taco night.

LOL i like that one!

The MJOLNIR armor’s undersuit functions alot like a Fremen Stillsuit from Frank Herbert’s Dune:

"It’s basically a micro-sandwich — a high-efficiency filter and heat-exchange system. The skin-contact layer’s porous. Perspiration passes through it, having cooled the body … near-normal evaporation process.
The next two layers . . . include heat exchange filaments and salt precipitators. Salt’s reclaimed. Motions of the body, especially breathing and some osmotic action provide the pumping force. Reclaimed water circulates to catchpockets from which you draw it through this tube in the clip at your neck… Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads.
In the open desert, you wear this filter across your face, this tube in the nostrils with these plugs to ensure a tight fit. Breathe in through the mouth filter, out through the nose tube. With a Fremen suit in good working order, you won’t lose more than a thimbleful of moisture a day…"

They poop there suits.

I LOVE this post. lol

> They poop there suits.

oh my god! I am laughing so hard right now!

> because they are in a suit of armor, it puzzles me. Atleast I didnt eat bandwidth by creating another hate thread.

So you made one about -Yoink-. Not exactly a better use of bandwidth LOL.

> > because they are in a suit of armor, it puzzles me. Atleast I didnt eat bandwidth by creating another hate thread.
>
> So you made one about Yoink!. Not exactly a better use of bandwidth LOL.

I know Cobra, but I thought I would lighten the mood a bit.

> > > because they are in a suit of armor, it puzzles me. Atleast I didnt eat bandwidth by creating another hate thread.
> >
> > So you made one about Yoink!. Not exactly a better use of bandwidth LOL.
>
> I know Cobra, but I thought I would lighten the mood a bit.

I think, if anything, we could all use a bit of levity to lighten the mood around here.

> > > > because they are in a suit of armor, it puzzles me. Atleast I didnt eat bandwidth by creating another hate thread.
> > >
> > > So you made one about Yoink!. Not exactly a better use of bandwidth LOL.
> >
> > I know Cobra, but I thought I would lighten the mood a bit.
>
> I think, if anything, we could all use a bit of levity to lighten the mood around here.

Seriously, we all play a game that we are fighting, when we play, no need to be fighting here all day, as well.

They hold it in, of course! That’s why Spartans are so good at fighting and winning, cause they just want to get the darn battle over with so they can run to the bathroom!

If you think about it Master chief havent been able to go to the bathroom since H2. Bet that was the first thing he did when he took off the suit

They poop digitally!

I respect Chief a bit more knowing he went through everything he did with a tube stuck, well, you know. Poor guy.

Ummm general section people?