How do Sangheili Reproduce??

I’ve been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn’t have any junk down there, and Sangheili don’t look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the -Yoink!-? Do the females lay the eggs?

Ask the lore department gags please!

> 2533274928314136;1:
> I’ve been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn’t have any junk down there, and Sangheili don’t look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the -Yoink!-? Do the females lay the eggs?

There Mammals like Humans so I’m pretty sure they don’t lay eggs.

lmao I don’t know why I found this so funny. I guess because someone actually said it lol. We may never know what goes on how to reproduce. I don’t think I have ever seen a female Sangheili before I unless I could be wrong.

Get tucker to tell you

> 2535459112121014;5:
> Get tucker to tell you

Bow chicka wow wow

> 2533274888428281;4:
> lmao I don’t know why I found this so funny. I guess because someone actually said it lol. We may never know what goes on how to reproduce. I don’t think I have ever seen a female Sangheili before I unless I could be wrong.

It is confirmed that there’s female Sangheili, which makes it all the more confusing to me.

> 2533274928314136;1:
> I’ve been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn’t have any junk down there, and Sangheili don’t look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the -Yoink!-? Do the females lay the eggs?

I’m pretty sure those mandibles play a major role in the foreplay before consummation. The actually act of -Yoink!- however may never have been documented previously. Perhaps they reproduce more parasitically? Like a insect laying larvae into another helpless organism, then popping out alien style after eating the host from the inside… You never see any Sangheili children though, and where do the eggs come out of? How are they fertilized? So many obvious questions here…

A real brain tickler, this one. Maybe all Sangheili are clones and are only genetically replicated from a common ancestor… woah! Great post man.

They lay eggs, confirmed in Broken Circle and Bloodline (I think). Considering their reptilian physiology, they most likely have a cloaca, and if we’re taking Arbiter’s naked appearance into consideration, sheathed genitalia.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Maybe his junk is one of his fingers and he fingers the female parts which could be that weird mouth. Or maybe they are both male and female like earthworms and finger themselves and the baby comes out the mouth. I can see this getting locked with our imaginations lmfaoo.

> 2533274871914584;10:
>

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> 2535409489305717;11:
> > 2533274871914584;10:
> >
>
> uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhh as in you likey or its a turn off? lol

Okay, we’re getting somewhere now! We know that they lay eggs, but what kind of eggs? Is it like insects where they lay a bunch of eggs, or is it like a chicken egg? And which gender lays the eggs?

> 2533274928314136;13:
> Okay, we’re getting somewhere now! We know that they lay eggs, but what kind of eggs? Is it like insects where they lay a bunch of eggs, or is it like a chicken egg? And which gender lays the eggs?

It’s probably a single egg, more leathery than a bird’s.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> > 2533274928314136;1:
> > I’ve been asking myself this for a while now. How do Sangheili reproduce? We saw Arbiter naked in Halo 2, and he didn’t have any junk down there, and Sangheili don’t look like the type to lay eggs. So how do they reproduce? And if they do lay eggs, how do they do it? Out the -Yoink!-? Do the females lay the eggs?
>
>
> There Mammals like Humans so I’m pretty sure they don’t lay eggs.

No, they are not mammals. Sangheili are sauropods. Ever picked up a lizard? They usually don’t have visible junk down there. The most likely manner in which they reproduce is via Cloaca.

There’s female sangheili. The males have -Yoink!- with them and then the females give birth. Their genitals are likely only visible when they are aroused or preparing for -Yoink!-, kind of like how dogs’ dingys are inside their body most of the time.

> 2533274968231926;16:
> Their genitals are likely only visible when they are aroused or preparing for -Yoink!-, kind of like how dogs’ dingys are inside their body most of the time.

That makes sense

Sangheili lay eggs and the females lay them, as for what they look like…no one knows but I personally like to imagine them looking like shark eggs.
Hope this helps (^ ^)

Honestly we really need a halo anatomy book.

> 2533274888428281;4:
> lmao I don’t know why I found this so funny. I guess because someone actually said it lol. We may never know what goes on how to reproduce. I don’t think I have ever seen a female Sangheili before I unless I could be wrong.

Yes, we have. Remember the Phantom pilot in that one mission to rescue the Arbiter? Thats a girl.

I put THATS instead of THAT’S and spellcheck came up with hats, Thais and chats. Funny.

Did you see the apostrophe?