How do people get away with posting videos

I’m not upset nor have I looked at any videos. I know people get their hands on early copies through several means, but how do people not get banned for uploading videos of the campaign early on YouTube? I’m just curious.

They title it something else?

> 2533274842868783;1:
> I’m not upset nor have I looked at any videos. I know people get their hands on early copies through several means, but how do people not get banned for uploading videos of the campaign early on YouTube? I’m just curious.

I believe 343i have given permission for certain people to stream and post selected levels (1,2,3 and 8 I think)

Maybe 343i doesn’t think it’s worth the energy to track them down and ban them? People can choose not to spoiler, and otherwise it’s basically just an advertisement this close to launch. Nothing to gain from banning it, and if they did, people would probably accuse them of being jerks for it.

> 2701489597929026;2:
> They title it something else?

Ha, no they say halo 5 guardians walkthrough part 1 or something similar to this.

Because 343 alowed them to post missions 1,2,3 and 8 for the public and gave them early copies. Also tomorrow the Ban Will be lifted for multiplayer. So its all legal and with 343 autorisation

Ok cool, I just remember some people getting games early and getting banned from multiplayer and such in the past and was just curious.