How do other FPS games feel compared to halo5?

Halo 5 to me just feels so smooth compared to other fps games out there. Black ops 3 i played that for about two days i think. I tried playing battlefield again last week and i only played one game seeing all the snipers sitting in the corners of the map with their tents up. I just downloaded Destiny two days ago and while the game does seem fun i dont think i would play it over halo.
Idk if its because i understand halo more than other fps games or what but to me other games seem to be only fun when im playing with friends. Halo is the only game i could play with random people online (and get mad sometimes) but still have fun.

I hate to say it but as far as fluid controls I don’t think anything can beat CoD…

Compared to Destiny I have an easier time with Halo 5 something always feels weird in Destiny no matter what I do with the settings…

Rainbow Six Siege would be right behind Battlefield in both you feel extremely heavy/slow which make twitch reactions more of a pain

My list as far as how they feel to play

-CoD
-Halo
-Destiny
-Battlefield
-R6

I can’t really put Star Wars in this list…Star Wars has a strange system imo almost like a mix of old Halo games with battlefield

At least compared to Destiny’s multiplayer (Crucible), Halo is better. At present, Crucible is kind of a -blam-show, with horrid lag, and the implementation of skill-based matchmaking has the community up in arms. Don’t get me wrong, it can be fun, as the gun play is tight, and the classes offer different play styles, but Halo trumps it because of its servers, balanced and varying sandbox (fusion rifles don’t need another nerf), and a better variety of modes, which is kind of saying something at present.

> 2535439780801708;2:
> I hate to say it but as far as fluid controls I don’t think anything can beat CoD…
>
> Compared to Destiny I have an easier time with Halo 5 something always feels weird in Destiny no matter what I do with the settings…
>
> Rainbow Six Siege would be right behind Battlefield in both you feel extremely heavy/slow which make twitch reactions more of a pain
>
> My list as far as how they feel to play
>
> -CoD
> -Halo
> -Destiny
> -Battlefield
> -R6
>
> I can’t really put Star Wars in this list…Star Wars has a strange system imo almost like a mix of old Halo games with battlefield

Is that CoD considering just Black Ops 3? I’ve heard that the multiplayer is quite fun for that game, I’m wondering if it might be worth a pick up eventually. Or does that include the other games in the franchise too?