How do JulMdama's shoulder pads stay in place

So as i was watching Ep 4 i noticed that Jul along as some of the other Elites seem to just be wearing armor with nothing under it like they are some sort of space rednecks. Their shoulder pads seem to have nothing to hold them in place so they basically offer no protection, what up with that?

Are they wearing see-through under armor or do they have some sort of super crazy space glue that no one else knows about?

Or is the answer about this in…the book?

> So as i was watching Ep 4 i noticed that Jul along as some of the other Elites seem to just be wearing armor with nothing under it like <mark>they are some sort of space rednecks</mark>. Their shoulder pads seem to have nothing to hold them in place so they basically offer no protection, what up with that?
>
> Are they wearing see-through under armor or do they have some sort of super crazy space glue that no one else knows about?
>
> Or is the answer about this in…the book?

It’s nailed in place. Elites are hardcore like that

Super glue.

Duct tape

343 are making him out to be an immensely badass -Yoink-. Like Sergeant Johnson and Arbiter.

If he appears in-game, I’m assuming we’ll see him exhibiting unique abilities like levitating, teleporting, and flying through walls.

Because it’d be a real shame if they just gave him a fuel rod gun like they did with those 2 “generals” I killed. His associates were very lacking. Jul must be treated phenomenally (no stupid QTEs!). He’s the best opportunity for a boss battle in this game and will make up for the “fight” with Didact if done well.

Seriously, at least make him dual wield swords or use a Sangheili point defense gauntlet. Or add a pursuit objective (like with Seas Refumee). It’d be much better than a regular sword Zealot with some markings on him.

Btw, is that the Waypoint player? How’d you get the subtitles to show?

I swear to you, I’m going to laugh at “space rednecks” for as long as I live!

I think this is how it works

> Duct tape

No way dude, you’re outta your mind. It’s clearly Elmer’s Glue.

Space rednecks… Yep, I’m never looking at Storm the same way.

Little-known fact: Sangheili spit is a strong bonding agent. It makes super glue look like soap by comparison.

> Little-known fact: Sangheili spit is a strong bonding agent. It makes super glue look like soap by comparison.

Can’t tell if trolling or serious.

birth defect, like joe dirts hair.

he uses the force

> Btw, is that the Waypoint player? How’d you get the subtitles to show?

No, that’s from Youtube.

> > Btw, is that the Waypoint player? How’d you get the subtitles to show?
>
> No, that’s from Youtube.

Can I have a link then? I’ve been missing out on Spartan Ops story. As a result, my impressions are much more negative than they should be.

Halo Waypoint Youtube account.
It has all the cutscenes.