How do I

How do I change my name on here to my user tag on Xbox live

You can’t, it’s your permanent username, if you change your gamertag, your Waypoint name will not change.

The only way to get it to your new Gamertag would be to change the e-mail linked to your LIVE Account to another one and log in to the forums and use that from now on.

But this isn’t my gamertag I would like to use me gamertag on here that is what I am asking is how do I change it on here

You need a gamertag linked to even make an account. How is that not your gamertag?

> But this isn’t my gamertag I would like to use me gamertag on here that is what I am asking is how do I change it on here

You can’t once again, your name will always be the Gamertag you used that is linked to that Xbox LIVE E-mail.

Even if you change your gamertag it will still be the old one.

Ok I understand that but this is the name that was given to me by this site not my gamertag on my XBOX live account

> Ok I understand that but this is the name that was given to me by this site not my gamertag on my XBOX live account

When you signed up to Xbox LIVE, did it give you a default Gamertag, then you signed up to this site then used up your free name change?

Anyways, there is no way to change it, I am afraid your stuck with that name, you could try PMing ‘Total Sellout’ or ‘bs angel’, they are both Admins.

Ok I can do that thanks for the info