How do I...

Get my req level up quicker. I can never manage to do so. I usally only max out at 7 because i am trash.

Just ‘Git Gud’

Kill players, capture bases, kill bosses.

…this is a joke thread right?

Killing many players is your best chance.

kill players/AI/capture bases, hope your team is doing the same.

If youre actually asking about speeding up your req energy (the thing you use to get your req from your collection in warzone with) theres no way to boost that.

> 2533274870591903;6:
> kill players/AI/capture bases, hope your team is doing the same.
>
> If youre actually asking about speeding up your req energy (the thing you use to get your req from your collection in warzone with) theres no way to boost that.

The only thing I can add is Kill Kill and oh by the way Kill!

> 2535470946907660;1:
> Get my req level up quicker. I can never manage to do so. I usally only max out at 7 because i am trash.

Focus on AI and Bosses at the early game. Try to be in bases when they get captured. Getting a few kills help too. Don’t worry if you have to burn a ghost or a railgun just to get some kills or take out a boss.

Usually spawning in and jumping off the map works well for me

An example

Luke TheNotable just put out a video on this exact topic. TL;DW is kill as many AI as possible in the first few minutes before capturing the first Armory then use weapons with low time to kills all while being in bases as they’re captured. Unfortunately there isn’t a magic bullet for getting REQs faster. It all comes down to being able to kill Spartans and AI.

Take my advice, Im one of the BEST out there, play dead or just find the nearest barricade and hide behind it…

theres a glitch in the system that has my K/D ratio wrong; NOT

Shoot everything. Eventually you’ll steal enough kills and accumulate enough assists that you get somewhere. /s

For the first couple of levels, try capturing bases and killing AI. Higher level is just killing lots of enemy Spartans and going for bosses.

Try to stick with your team if your having a hard time. Or spawn a vehicle or power weapon to get easy kills