How do i view my fileshare ?

So I’ve uploaded a load of stuff to my fileshare, but I can’t seem to access that here. How do I get to it on 343’s site ? Does it even have a fileshare anymore ?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> So I’ve uploaded a load of stuff to my fileshare, but I can’t seem to access that here. How do I get to it on 343’s site ? Does it even have a fileshare anymore ?

are you high or just unintelligent?

try reading first or at least try searching before making a thread

> So I’ve uploaded a load of stuff to my fileshare, but I can’t seem to access that here. How do I get to it on 343’s site ? Does it even have a fileshare anymore ?

Waypoint has never had fileshare access. But they will be adding it this summer.

> > So I’ve uploaded a load of stuff to my fileshare, but I can’t seem to access that here. How do I get to it on 343’s site ? Does it even have a fileshare anymore ?
>
> Waypoint has never had fileshare access. But they will be adding it this summer.

I swear their should be a huge Disclaimer on the front page

summer 2012?

I’ve got a brilliant idea for a machinima video. got all my recordings on file share just can’t access them. But if what you say is true about them putting in access this summer … then i hope summer hurry’s up and happens.