How do I submit my forge map to online game play.

Hey all,

I’m trying to figure out where I can submit my created map to be played online. I know I can play these maps with friends but I would really like the opportunity to have my map available to all halo reach players online… Who do I send these maps to?

Sorry but you can’t :frowning:

You just have to make your map add some appropiate tags and hope that it gets lots of downloads and that it catches 343’s eyes. If everybody could submit maps directly than everyone would just send 343 piles of maps they created and the good stuff would be buried rather than bubling up to the top.

I hope that answered your question.

What happened to the Cartographers?

We used the Community Cartographers to help Bungie test and select community maps for Matchmaking consideration in the past but we haven’t heard official word if this group will continue to serve the same purpose for 343i yet. As soon as we know something, we’ll be happy to take a look at your map.

PM BS Angel, she might be able to help you out, don’t expect a response right away though, she has to wade through a lot of messages each day.

Ok… Darn then. I spent days building this thing oh well. :slight_smile:

I just wish we had more maps to play,…

> Ok… Darn then. I spent days building this thing oh well. :slight_smile:
>
>
> I just wish we had more maps to play,…

Just wait until CEA comes out :D. Yay headlong!

They should make a forge creator mulitplayer online-games, so we could all play each others games!!!

I concur with this statement! :slight_smile: