how do i see if my mic is active in H4 mm?

Does anyone know if there is a way? do i miss something? don’t know if i’m just talking to myself or if others hear me. I can see that it works in the xbox menu.

> Does anyone know if there is a way? do i miss something? don’t know if i’m just talking to myself or if others hear me. I can see that it works in the xbox menu.

just talk and a mic icon will show on the bottum right hand of your screen.

> > Does anyone know if there is a way? do i miss something? don’t know if i’m just talking to myself or if others hear me. I can see that it works in the xbox menu.
>
> just talk and a mic icon will show on the bottum right hand of your screen.

thanks for the reply! but unfortunately there is no such thing as a mic icon anywhere on my screen.

anyone else knows? or is this again a failure due to rushing the game? please someone elighten me

> > > Does anyone know if there is a way? do i miss something? don’t know if i’m just talking to myself or if others hear me. I can see that it works in the xbox menu.
> >
> > just talk and a mic icon will show on the bottum right hand of your screen.
>
> thanks for the reply! but unfortunately there is no such thing as a mic icon anywhere on my screen.
>
> anyone else knows? or is this again a failure due to rushing the game? please someone elighten me

If you don’t see an icon it’s because your mic is off.

Go into the Forge lobby with your mic plugged in. There will be a circle displayed above your player card (as seen in the image-link). When you speak, then a mic icon will appear where the circle is.

thanks again for the reply’s! i know for sure my mic is on (when i load the pop up xbox dash and go into a party i see the mic icon activating) but in halo 4 nothing happens (no icon or anything is shown) when i talk when my mic is on…strange stuff. i thought that no one had a mic icon or anything. don’t know what up with this. gonna fool around with it a bit, if anyone has any tips than you’re more than welcome. with the pro doubles games i really could use a mic ingame.

uhmm…sorry guys…i just discovered that my settings were not correct. got it working now! thanks for the time/ effort trying to help me out!

me est stupido

Prematch you can tell if your mic is working (when you’re finding players/matchmaking).

In game you can not tell.

Also, there is a switch to turn on your microphone.