How do I report hackers?

I ask because resonantly I recorded a hacker that I got in a 1v1 with in the new dlc playlist. and have video proof on my fileshare named “Hacker”.
Id Like to report him so he does not ruin any others game.

any help?

First: Sleep on it, and ask yourself if they were actually hacking, and not just better than you.

Second: If they are hacking (no head, guns firing tank shots etc) PM a 343 employee like BS Angel

> First: Sleep on it, and ask yourself if they were actually hacking, and not just better than you.
>
> Second: If they are hacking (no head, guns firing tank shots etc) PM a 343 employee like BS Angel

Guns firing tank shots…? Wow…

Rare, but it happens. Usually they get auto banned pretty quickly.

> Rare, but it happens. Usually they get auto banned pretty quickly.

if you dont believe me I have a vid on my fileshare for proof?

> > Rare, but it happens. Usually they get auto banned pretty quickly.
>
> if you dont believe me I have a vid on my fileshare for proof?

I’d settle for a short, written account of exactly what happened.

> I’d settle for a short, written account of exactly what happened

> I ask because resonantly I recorded a hacker that I got in a 1v1 with in the new dlc playlist. and have video proof on my fileshare named “Hacker”.
> Id Like to report him so he does not ruin any others game.
>
> any help?

So what did he do to make you think he was hacking?

Has anyone watched the video from both points of view yet? I am curious to know.

> > > Rare, but it happens. Usually they get auto banned pretty quickly.
> >
> > if you dont believe me I have a vid on my fileshare for proof?
>
> I’d settle for a short, written account of exactly what happened.

ok so I was just playing around with pathfinder on one of the new dlc maps. I recently got a huge some of kills using it on a CTF game and wanted to see if I could do it again. Sadly I was put into a game just 4 minutes before ending. I decided to just roll with it, grab a turret and go out. I had died loosing my first turret. I sadly was overwhelmed there and sould have waited for my team.
Once I got a second turret I decided to go into a cave where I saw 2 blues run in. The end I went into was guarded by the one I am claiming is a hacker. I shot him with I believe 20% of the turrets ammo with out allowing him to recharge his shields. He wasn’t dead yet I hit him with every shot. He quickly then beat me down twice and I was left aggravated. I believe he was using some sort of invincible hack or what not. Thats why I posted the fileshare claim. SO Some one could look at it to see if I am wrong in any assumption.

Doesn’t really sound like hacking to me. As far as I know invincibility mods don’t exist online. Either the game was a bit laggy, or you just missed your shots. It happens.

> I think I found a player cheating online in Halo 4. What should I do?
> The best thing you can do is report the user by selecting the user’s Gamertag on Xbox LIVE, selecting “View Gamer Profile, “File Complaint,” and then select the appropriate action.

Source: Halo 4 Matchmaking FAQ

> Doesn’t really sound like hacking to me. As far as I know invincibility mods don’t exist online. Either the game was a bit laggy, or you just missed your shots. It happens.

Id agree that Id missed some shots if I did. I may not be a great player but im certain I hit every last one.
How ever the lagging, Its highly likely. If it is jsut lagg then Ill remove my claims. Sorry for wasting any ones time. But if someone could look at the film just to make sure please do.

> Id agree that Id missed some shots if I did. I may not be a great player but im certain I hit every last one.
> How ever the lagging, Its highly likely. If it is jsut lagg then Ill remove my claims. Sorry for wasting any ones time. But if someone could look at the film just to make sure please do.

Based on 1 fight, you think its more likely that someone was using an invincibility hack rather than some minor lag occurred. Gotta be trollin

To the person that said he was 10 and NO HACKER

Kinda harsh man. I hope this wasn’t his or her first time on the forum

> > Id agree that Id missed some shots if I did. I may not be a great player but im certain I hit every last one.
> > How ever the lagging, Its highly likely. If it is jsut lagg then Ill remove my claims. Sorry for wasting any ones time. But if someone could look at the film just to make sure please do.
>
> Based on 1 fight, you think its more likely that someone was using an invincibility hack rather than some minor lag occurred. Gotta be trollin

I wanted to make sure. I knew there was a possibility it was lag so I posted hoping one person would look at the video and disclaim any assumptions I may of had. Many people believe it or not get on a game, see some guy who eat bullets like lucky charms would believe hes hacking. especially on a 1v1.

Looking at the fight you had and the perspectives of everyone else in the match (their sudden jumps and sharp-turns) leads me to believe that it was just lag.