How do I report cheaters?

So today I played some usual warzone assault. Now I’m aware there’s the armory hack but I play anyways. Unfortunately in that game someone does the hack. My friend spawned a Ghammer but they wouldn’t die. After reviewing theater I did indeed find people. What disgusted me was that one of the two had he Achilles armor. So my question my fellow forum goers. How do you report someone. Because someone who’s willing to glitch and hack doesn’t deserve the Achilles. If anyone is aware of how to report someone’s account (other than through the basic Xbox report. If that’s the only way someone please tell me) and please reply.

The xbox report is the only way, it seems.

Report via XBL gamercard and move on.

Sadly nobody cares if anyone is cheating on Halo 5. If you report cheaters to Xbox via gamercard, absolutely nothing happens. 343 doesn’t really care if anyone is cheating since Halo 5 is dead.

It takes a real failure at life type to cheat. No skill. Zero integrity. A beta trying to pretend that they’re an alpha online. No honor.

All one can do is report and block and hope for the best.

> 2535461097114890;4:
> Sadly nobody cares if anyone is cheating on Halo 5. If you report cheaters to Xbox via gamercard, absolutely nothing happens. 343 doesn’t really care if anyone is cheating since Halo 5 is dead.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks