How Do I Play Halo Reach Online on the Xbox One?

Ok seriously how do I? I say this because I’ve had Halo Reach for years and when I found out I could play it on the Xbox One, I was so happy. However when I tried to play it online, it said I needed Xbox Live Gold. The funny thing is however I have Xbox Live Gold. I have it on the Xbox One and the account I played Halo Reach with is on the Xbox One as well and has Xbox Live due to my main account having it. I can’t find out how to remedy this. I have Xbox Live so I should be able to play Halo Reach online but when I try to, it says I don’t. Whats the big deal? Can anyone help me with this?

Okay, to clear things up.
Are you saying your main account has Gold?
And are you playing on your main account?
Because the 360 servers won’t recognize the Gold share system that the Xbone has.

> 2533274994916457;2:
> Okay, to clear things up.
> Are you saying your main account has Gold?
> And are you playing on your main account?
> Because the 360 servers won’t recognize the Gold share system that the Xbone has.

Yeah my main account has Gold but my other account has it too because of it being shared through the Xbox One. I’m trying to play with my other account on Halo Reach since that was the account I ranked up with in Halo Reach.

But are you trying to play Reach with your secondary account?
It won’t recognize that you have Gold on that account, I’m pretty sure.
Because 360 servers are separate.

Im having same problem I just put in a two day pass and it’s not letting me play online

I play on my secondary account with gold on my main account and it works for me.
Maybe it’ll work if you uninstal the game.

I’m having the same issue. It says I’m not connected to Xbox live though it is.

I use the same Xbox Live account on both the 360 and the One. I just pop the disk in the XB1 and I’m set.

Please do not revive old threads.

Oh my… I am going home to download it after work! I hope I don’t run into this issue as I am SO excited to play Reach again!

You have to have gold on the specific account you want to use, it may cost more but it’s the only way

gg.ug.hugygkggygjfiuiy