How do I perform a ninja with an assassination?

In Halo Reach I used to get ninjas and assassinating people in a ninja. In Halo 5, with the ground pound, it makes assassination ninjas pretty hard to do. They usually are beat downs but I want an assassination. Any ideas on how to do a ninja with an assassination in Halo 5?

I don’t think there is a ninja. Just hold down the melee button. Halo 5 has an air assassination as well but they are very hard to come by.

No it’s impossible

Get your target to follow you. Jump. Thruster pack backwards.
Get shot by either half the enemy team, a friendly, some random person standing on the cliff side, or by the person you’re trying to ninja, who knows your going to ninja and instead just loads your spine with lead for your trouble.
Simply put; Assassinations were new and cool in Reach and people figured out how to do some impressive stuff. Unfortunately, that didn’t carry over into 4 and 5 with the much larger skill sandbox. Hence why most of them are still playing Reach, 7 years after it came out.

Don’t think I’ve ever done that. I’ve done air assassinations but have never even attempted one after a ninja. I don’t see why it wouldn’t be possible.

Its impossible (Not to Pro Ninjas) due to it would trigger your Ground pound, so do what I do, is just Melee them in the back

I can never perform a ninja, let alone an aerial assassination; the Ground Pound mechanics always mess me up.

Its actually very possible I my self have done it many many times

You have to play around with it a bit like forward ninjas side ways etc

Also wait till you hit the ground then melee.

Keep practicing :slight_smile:

Look at some montages

Ojala y regresen los asesinatos en las ninjas improvisandas

<mark>Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service.</mark>

It’s a shame about all the ninja “Pros” in Reach, they’re a real nuisance. 9/10 I just destroy them because they have their back to me, but with Reach games becoming increasingly laggy, likely due to backwards compatibility, they often get some weird third world internet advantage, phase through people and get a ninja.

> 2533274849069111;11:
> It’s a shame about all the ninja “Pros” in Reach, they’re a real nuisance. 9/10 I just destroy them because they have their back to me, but with Reach games becoming increasingly laggy, likely due to backwards compatibility, they often get some weird third world internet advantage, phase through people and get a ninja.

Because of thy i feel ninjas with assassination is easier on H5 earlier today I got an overkill ninja with an assassination. ( I’ll share clip when it finishes uploading)

> 2533274849069111;11:
> It’s a shame about all the ninja “Pros” in Reach, they’re a real nuisance. 9/10 I just destroy them because they have their back to me, but with Reach games becoming increasingly laggy, likely due to backwards compatibility, they often get some weird third world internet advantage, phase through people and get a ninja.

Reach has been patched a couple times.
It plays just fine for me, the transition between 60fps 1080p -> 720p 30fps is harsh.

Reach is still in my top 3 though.

Just do the same thing.Just hold the melee just not a hard and long like a ground pound.

Like this.

and

This

Trust Me.I’m a Certfied Halo 5 Ninja And have 3 unrealeased Ninja Montages.I trigger many people hahaha.Too bad no one likes ninja montages except me and other ninja montagers :frowning:

> 2535453053131766;12:
> > 2533274849069111;11:
> > It’s a shame about all the ninja “Pros” in Reach, they’re a real nuisance. 9/10 I just destroy them because they have their back to me, but with Reach games becoming increasingly laggy, likely due to backwards compatibility, they often get some weird third world internet advantage, phase through people and get a ninja.
>
> Because of thy i feel ninjas with assassination is easier on H5 earlier today I got an overkill ninja with an assassination. ( I’ll share clip when it finishes uploading)

I feel like I suck in Ninjas now :frowning: Always thought I was somewhat good.Though I do want to see it.TBH Ninjas Halo Reach were much harder than Halo 5.But that didn’t stop me from getting this.

> 2533274929125895;1:
> In Halo Reach I used to get ninjas and assassinating people in a ninja. In Halo 5, with the ground pound, it makes assassination ninjas pretty hard to do. They usually are beat downs but I want an assassination. Any ideas on how to do a ninja with an assassination in Halo 5?

Don’t >hold< meele.
A quick press won’t initiate ground pound, or an assasination.

I mentioned earlier that you should try different types of ninja like forward or sideways or in a corner…
Ex: Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
Use Radar too wait till there on the line of that last circle then jump thrust and melee. Timing is everything

> 2533274850752370;14:
> Just do the same thing.Just hold the melee just not a hard and long like a ground pound.
>
> Like this.
>
> and
>
> This
>
> Trust Me.I’m a Certfied Halo 5 Ninja And have 3 unrealeased Ninja Montages.I trigger many people hahaha.Too bad no one likes ninja montages except me and other ninja montagers :frowning:

Nice clips, I’m also a not so bad ninja and I have 2 montages my channel is Reach Halo End. And yea I’ve noticed not many ppl like Ninja montages :((

Sometimes it’s by luck or skill that you actually get an assassination midair but most times you will get a beatdown. I’m not sure if this works or not, but canceling a ground pound and then holding melee could work but it might be too slow.

I usually just melee for a Beat Down in normal gameplay. Once, I actually got a ninja assassination in matchmaking. I think if you’re close enough, it’ll assassinate, but, y’know really, really close.