How do i make this site run better?

I’m still having the problem where i can’t make posts or threads. It loads for a minute then i get a run=time error of sorts. Its really sad but i dont come here very often anymore because of this. This whole site just makes my laptop run way too hard for some reason. (lets see how many tries it takes to post this, ill have to copy this first)

I use the latest edition of google chrome and ive tried clearing my cache.

To help the web team out, it’d be best if you posted what browser and what version of it you’re using, your operating system and where the errors keep occurring.

Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser since the errors started? Do said issues still occur?

> To help the web team out, it’d be best if you posted what browser and what version of it you’re using, your operating system and where the errors keep occurring.
>
> Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser since the errors started? Do said issues still occur?

thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response, trying to make a post earlier literally froze my laptop. Ill update the op… though it may take a while.

Let us know how it goes. Also if you could tell us what version of Chrome you’re using, have you tried any other browsers etc.

> Let us know how it goes. Also if you could tell us what version of Chrome you’re using, have you tried any other browsers etc.

Google Chrome 27.0.1453.116 (Official Build 206485) m
OS Windows
WebKit 537.36 (@152168)
JavaScript V8 3.17.6.15
Flash 11.7.700.225

Apparently i don’t have any other browsers… i must have deleted IE.

Also lately when ive been trying to make a thread it actually freezes my browser. I can’t scroll but i can move my mouse.