How do I make a make a despawn timer in Forge?

All I want to do is make 1 platform disappear 10 seconds after each round start for one of my maps. It’s very buggy and you can’t just add On Round Start, Timer 10 Seconds, Despawn, you have to jump through hoops.

Does anyone know how to do this? And have it work consistently? Thanks :smiley:

Have a dummy block someone outside your map (A script brain won’t work). On Round Start, that block despawns. Set it’s respawn timer to 10 seconds. On Spawn, that block sends a message.

The platform you want to vanish must have On Message Recieved: Despawn and On Round Start: Respawn.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Have a dummy block someone outside your map (A script brain won’t work). On Round Start, that block despawns. Set it’s respawn timer to 10 seconds. On Spawn, that block sends a message.
>
> The platform you want to vanish must have On Message Recieved: Despawn and On Round Start: Respawn.

Doesn’t work I’m afraid, the platform just disappears instantly on round start :confused:

> 2535426076338058;3:
> > 2533274808210415;2:
> > Have a dummy block someone outside your map (A script brain won’t work). On Round Start, that block despawns. Set it’s respawn timer to 10 seconds. On Spawn, that block sends a message.
> >
> > The platform you want to vanish must have On Message Recieved: Despawn and On Round Start: Respawn.
>
>
> Doesn’t work I’m afraid, the platform just disappears instantly on round start :confused:

I’ll jump on in a sec.

I dunno if you saw my message, but I had to go. I’d loved to have sat down with it some more, but alas…

I’ll be on tonight.

There’s a despawn setting.

It’s not a script.

Under despawn > enable set to 10 seconds.

> 2533274983213185;6:
> There’s a despawn setting.
>
> It’s not a script.
>
> Under despawn > enable set to 10 seconds.

Only works on Round 1, Round 2 and 3 doesn’t work.

> 2535426076338058;7:
> > 2533274983213185;6:
> > There’s a despawn setting.
> >
> > It’s not a script.
> >
> > Under despawn > enable set to 10 seconds.
>
>
> Only works on Round 1, Round 2 and 3 doesn’t work.

I know there’s a script trigger for on match start, not sure about round start.

But set object to despawn in ___ time, than on match start spawn script. (Can’t check right now for round start trigger if it exists)