How do I link my bungie account?

I have been looking for a long time on how to link your bungie account in 2015 and still cant find out can any one help?

> 2533274858816050;1:
> I have been looking for a long time on how to link your bungie account in 2015 and still cant find out can any one help?

Good afternoon.

You can no longer link your b.net account to any of your Halo related accounts because late in 2012, Bungie handed over all Halo related rights and services (minus nameplates and ‘Road to Recon’ to 343i). If you have linked your account before this, you can complete the 1 cR challenge “Linked up with b.net” as your account was linked prior to the transfer of Halo related services. If you did not, then you are out of luck, as it can no longer be done.

Additionally, since the nameplate service was not carried over, nameplates in Halo: Reach are frozen as they are and cannot be changed. As for Road to Recon, since the service was no longer existant and did not carry over to 343i, 343i for a short amount of time gave out Halo 3 Recon Armor for free. If you did not get it during the time they were handing it out, or before hand by completing Road to Recon, then you can no longer legitimately get Recon Armor in Halo 3.

I hope this answers all your questions and that I have helped. Have a nice day now.