How do i level up my forum level ?

I keep posting stuff and never get the rank of silver recruit

There is no silver recruit rank I believe. See ranks here.

Just gotta keep posting bro, get that level up and show this amazing franchise the love it deserves <3

> 2533274874294462;3:
> Just gotta keep posting bro, get that level up and show this amazing franchise the love it deserves <3

haha yup. I am a halo completionist so when I found out about forum ranks I thought I would try to go for it, but quickly realized that once you are past recruit the best way to level up is to just stay authentically engaged and in time you’ll rank up.

As others have said, keep posting, there’s no silver for recruit for some reason, you’ll get gold at 25. But don’t spam one-word or repeat posts just to rank up

You should be able to check your progress on your profile page

Just post a topic or write on posts, thats the only way to rank up.

Post, But Don’t Spam. I Think You Get 5 Posts a Day.

> 2533274841519598;4:
> > 2533274874294462;3:
> > Just gotta keep posting bro, get that level up and show this amazing franchise the love it deserves <3
>
> haha yup. I am a halo completionist so when I found out about forum ranks I thought I would try to go for it, but quickly realized that once you are past recruit the best way to level up is to just stay authentically engaged and in time you’ll rank up.

I’m the same buddy, it’s really my first time truly interacting in any sort of Forum. I originally started posting for the Level Ups but I’m actually really enjoying the conversations I’m having with my fellow Spartans :blush:

Gotta keep posting. Typically you can reply too, as those still count without making a new topic.

Forum ranks don’t mean all that much, I think they are generally used to show how long a user has been active on Waypoint. You don’t really unlock anything and they take forever to rank up (I’ve been here since 2012).

Regardless, I’m pretty sure the current ranks system will be phased out when the new forums launch on the updated Waypoint soon.

Just keep posting,you will get there

> 2533274882881665;11:
> Forum ranks don’t mean all that much, I think they are generally used to show how long a user has been active on Waypoint. You don’t really unlock anything and they take forever to rank up (I’ve been here since 2012).
>
> Regardless, I’m pretty sure the current ranks system will be phased out when the new forums launch on the updated Waypoint soon.

Hadn’t thought of that but makes me kinda excited for new waypoint

If you want to increase your forum rank, just make more posts like the one I’m writing right now on this thread and you’ll rank up in no time.

> 2533274874223792;14:
> If you want to increase your forum rank, just make more posts like the one I’m writing right now on this thread and you’ll rank up in no time.

Just make sure they contribute to the topic and aren’t just being posted for the sake of ‘ranking up’ :slight_smile:

Just gotta keep posting, my dood. Like what I’m doing right now. =p

Just be active on the forums/post etc, but don’t spam, it’s boring to read and the mods always gotta clean it up.

P.S love you mods <3

just keep posting, just keep posting…

I seen everyone says “just keep posting” I see your trying to rank it up but don’t spam just for a rank my guy… cheers

To properly level up your forum rank you need to post replies or create topics, NOTE: (editing posted replies won’t count towards your rank). In other words just be really active here on the site and basically reply to every topic that peaks your interest.