How do I know if I got the update

I started to downloaded The Master Chief collection last night and when I checked on it at 2:30 PM it was done. It has 59.1 G and I’m not sure if that’s right. What I’m really not sure is if I got the 20 G patch. Does anyone get what I’m trying to say?

EDIT: nevermind, I misunderstood … see post below this one :wink:

You’re good, the patch was 20 GB but it was compressed to 15 GB.

If it says “Updated” where the download percentage would be then it is updated, if not then it’ll say “Pre-Ordered”

It just says pre-ordered. 59.1 G. :confused: So how do I get the update now?

> 2533274898205907;5:
> It just says pre-ordered. 59.1 G. :confused: So how do I get the update now?

Just to be sure here, did it EVER say “Updated”? Because 59.1 GB is the right file size after update, however if you feel that you haven’t received the update then see this thread. Users are having an issue where the file size is right but no update and you can keep an eye on thread for solution.

> 2535449308385966;6:
> > 2533274898205907;5:
> > It just says pre-ordered. 59.1 G. :confused: So how do I get the update now?
>
>
> Just to be sure here, did it EVER say “Updated”? Because 59.1 GB is the right file size after update, however if you feel that you haven’t received the update then see this thread. Users are having an issue where the file size is right but no update and you can keep an eye on thread for solution.

Just says “Pre-Ordered” Also when I go to the Xbox store it says it’s 59.11 GB…