How do I get waypoint armor on Xbox one?

On Xbox one you can’t use the waypoint app only halo channel. So how do I unlock the waypoint armor without using the app on 360?

You can’t without an Xbox 360. There is no alternative way to unlocking the armour.

If you have unlocked them before on the Xbox 360 app, you can go into the Xbox Live store on the Xbox One and download/install them. I had to do that for my Recon Helmet and Elite Officer Armor that I unlocked on Xbox 360. I just went into the store on Xbox One and just downloaded them without any repurchase. But still, that means you would have had to of unlocked them on the Halo Waypoint App on the Xbox 360 from the beginning.

> 2533274946078881;3:
> If you have unlocked them before on the Xbox 360 app, you can go into the Xbox Live store on the Xbox One and download/install them. I had to do that for my Recon Helmet and Elite Officer Armor that I unlocked on Xbox 360. I just went into the store on Xbox One and just downloaded them without any repurchase. But still, that means you would have had to of unlocked them on the Halo Waypoint App on the Xbox 360 from the beginning.

I second this. Once you have em unlocked, you should be able to go back into your Download History and simply re download them

> 2533274946078881;3:
> If you have unlocked them before on the Xbox 360 app, you can go into the Xbox Live store on the Xbox One and download/install them. I had to do that for my Recon Helmet and Elite Officer Armor that I unlocked on Xbox 360. I just went into the store on Xbox One and just downloaded them without any repurchase. But still, that means you would have had to of unlocked them on the Halo Waypoint App on the Xbox 360 from the beginning.

I had unlocked them in Halo Reach back when the game was new and had even used them in game. But for some reason I cannot access them anymore, they don’t even show up as locked on my Xbox One, as in, they are not there at all. However they do show up as locked on my 360. I went to the waypoint app on my 360 and it says I should have them, at least the base variants for the Military police and CQB helmets. I can’t find a download for them in the store on my Xbox one or 360. I can however find the downloads for all the map packs, like installation 04 for firefight.

This could just be a symptom of the larger issue I had with Reach, a long time ago I changed my gamer tag and at the time had done quite a lot of progressing in Reach (I don’t remember exactly the rank I had reached, only that I know I had gotten the robot arm and George’s special variant of the Collar/Grenadier chestplate.) When I changed my name for some reason I was placed back at LT. Colonel. I still had all my achievements and campaign stats, but my multiplayer stats were altered. This could be the reason I don’t have access to the waypoint armours, what do you think?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks