How do I get the Teishin Raikou armor?

343 Industries announced that they will give out the Teishin Raikou armor set for anybody who play Halo 5 before Nov.7th. It’s currently November 8th and I still don’t have mine yet. Do any of you guys have it? If so, do I need to do any specific in order to get it? Any replies related to this topic will help.

Please Read in its entirety

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/november-sneak-peek

Thank you Theron, appreciate it.

> 2533274803137071;2:
> Please Read in its entirety
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/november-sneak-peek

Thanks

Maybe I’m just blind but I didn’t see anything on when I will get the Teishin raikou armor

> 2535445574026748;1:
> 343 Industries announced that they will give out the Teishin Raikou armor set for anybody who play Halo 5 before Nov.7th. It’s currently November 8th and I still don’t have mine yet. Do any of you guys have it? If so, do I need to do any specific in order to get it? Any replies related to this topic will help.

Yeah I didn’t get it ethier

> 2533274858772039;5:
> Maybe I’m just blind but I didn’t see anything on when I will get the Teishin raikou armor

“Also, we know many of you are excited to get you Teishin Raikou Armor set, but may not have received yet – don’t you worry. We’re tracking all eligible players, and will roll these out once we’re able to process all of the player data – there are lots of you. We’ll be taking about these updates and plenty more in the weeks to come.”

Said near the top of the post, fifth paragraph.

> 2533274948067935;7:
> > 2533274858772039;5:
> > Maybe I’m just blind but I didn’t see anything on when I will get the Teishin raikou armor
>
>
> “Also, we know many of you are excited to get you Teishin Raikou Armor set, but may not have received yet – don’t you worry. We’re tracking all eligible players, and will roll these out once we’re able to process all of the player data – there are lots of you. We’ll be taking about these updates and plenty more in the weeks to come.”
>
> Said near the top of the post, fifth paragraph.

Oh ok thanks man