How do I get onyx or champion in swat

I’m 13 years old and my teammates don’t have any communication or help and some matches I’m playing with champions like I’ve played with “death penalty” and “ur not a bear”. Those 2 just really stick out to me. I just need advice from someone. I’m diomand 2 and keep going down to diomand 1 and then back up to diomand 2.

You’ve got to make sure you’ve got more kills than deaths. You can still go up in rank, even if you lose, as long as your numbers are good. Winning just helps.

Try to find better team mates in the recruiting section, on Reddit, or Xbox clubs… Try to find players more willing to use mics to communicate and coordinate the games. Probably the biggest key to winning in H5 is team work which comes easiest with communication but sadly the poor design of the UI and inability to mute griefers in the lobby has absolutely killed mics in H5. So if you truly want to rank up you have to really seek out those who are willing to use mics with you to increase your odds of winning.

> 2535425449298201;1:
> I’m 13 years old and my teammates don’t have any communication or help and some matches I’m playing with champions like I’ve played with “death penalty” and “ur not a bear”. Those 2 just really stick out to me. I just need advice from someone. I’m diomand 2 and keep going down to diomand 1 and then back up to diomand 2.

Work Hard change the sensibility on the menu option and try to play with a strong spartan

I topped out on SWAT Diamond just like you, so Champ and Onyx players can given better advice than me. But I will say that you’re young and I’m old…so you’re better suited to excel at SWAT than I am.

I’ve always been a solo player. The comments made by others about getting good teammates is 100% valid. However, if an older, middling player like me can hit D4 as a solo player, breaching Onyx should still be possible if you play smart.

I assume your skills, shot, and reactions are much better than mine. However, map intelligence is the big differentiator when playing SWAT, in my opinion.

• Be aware of your teammates position as much as the enemy’s position
  • Power positions are crucial
  • If your teammates start pushing to bad spots or playing too aggressively, you may need to counteract by taking a defensive posture and protect a power position.
  • One solo player can influence spawn points and keep their teammates from completely forfeiting all map position.

That’s all I can offer. Hopefully some SWAT experts can give you more and better advice (or correct me, if necessary).

good luck!!

I usually get diamond myself, but I don’t really play swat. Got onyx i think a few times though.

More kills than deaths, just stick NEAR a teammate to help keep them alive, and youll improve your chances of winning

I mainly run slayer but f im trying to play to win(rather than fun or -Yoinking!- around in social) i will stick near a teammate at all times as best as i can. I dint have a mic but i can help with back up and support, improving my chances of wining. I use the same thinking in swat.

> 2533274816840995;2:
> You’ve got to make sure you’ve got more kills than deaths. You can still go up in rank, even if you lose, as long as your numbers are good. Winning just helps.

This information is not correct. Your MMR can go up even if you lose but your CSR never will.

> 2535431933064458;7:
> > 2533274816840995;2:
> > You’ve got to make sure you’ve got more kills than deaths. You can still go up in rank, even if you lose, as long as your numbers are good. Winning just helps.
>
> This information is not correct. Your MMR can go up even if you lose but your CSR never will.

Agreed got 25 kills and 7 deaths The other day in Swat and ive been deranked because we lost

> 2533274816840995;2:
> You’ve got to make sure you’ve got more kills than deaths. You can still go up in rank, even if you lose, as long as your numbers are good. Winning just helps.

Did they fix it or something? Because I have had matches where I had a positive K/D with like 28 kills and 2-3 deaths and I still down-ranked because my team still lost because the rest on my team were complete garbage that match.

To get to those higher ranks outside of FFA, you’ll need a good team and everyone WILL NEED to communicate. The ranks you are getting is what I get playing solo (I have yet to find an actual squad to roll with in ranked playlists on the regular). Even without winning all the time, you’ll notice a huge increase in those wins if you’re all somewhat decent and communicate (sometimes it’s the communication that will allow you to win a match over trying to outgun the other team without it).

> 2533274946078881;9:
> > 2533274816840995;2:
> > You’ve got to make sure you’ve got more kills than deaths. You can still go up in rank, even if you lose, as long as your numbers are good. Winning just helps.
>
> Did they fix it or something? Because I have had matches where I had a positive K/D with like 28 kills and 2-3 deaths and I still down-ranked because my team still lost because the rest on my team were complete garbage that match.

Ya I’ve never heard of you getting an increase of rank by losing. You’ll either go down a little, a lot, or not at all. But you won’t be getting any higher from the loss. Unless, as you said, they changed something without me knowing about it.

> 2535425449298201;1:
> I’m 13 years old and my teammates don’t have any communication or help and some matches I’m playing with champions like I’ve played with “death penalty” and “ur not a bear”. Those 2 just really stick out to me. I just need advice from someone. I’m diomand 2 and keep going down to diomand 1 and then back up to diomand 2.

I’ll play with you. I’m your age and working communication. I can play today or later this week and weekend, just hmu.
-Angel

Vi tu post, debes tener tu estrategia propia, sigue las X de tus compañeros caídos y llégale de sorpresa al enemigo, soy masterpipliex.

> 2533274920913274;13:
> Vi tu post, debes tener tu estrategia propia, sigue las X de tus compañeros caídos y llégale de sorpresa al enemigo, soy masterpipliex.

<mark>Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark><mark>Please don’t revive old topics thanks</mark>