How do I get medals? Someone help meeeee!

How do I get waypoint forum medals? I would really like to know!!!

Halo Waypoint Forum Medals Information

Check that topic out, it has details on some of the forum medals.

However, it doesn’t have information on the following medals:

F.L.A.G. Medal - Compete in Fight Like a Girl 2012
Donut Bringer Medal - Some sort of PAX related medal that is exclusive to the Moderators, Admins and a few others who were there with them.
Section 3 Medal - Take part of the Section 3 ARG for Halo 4.

There might be another one or two which others could help you with, I’ve been out of action here for a few months.

Thank you!!! =)

How do I be community member of the week?How do I organize forum playdates?

> How do I be community member of the week?How do I organize forum playdates?

Just be a great member to the community, help out a lot and all that good stuff, then people will nominate you to become CMoTW & bs angel will choose the CMoTW based off of nominations.

If you want to host a forum playdate and you are serious about it, then make a topic with a date and a time and a game (Halo), and then host a playdate.

Although please don’t do playdates purely for the medal, it isn’t really in the spirit of things.

OK. Thank you.

How do I delete posts?

> How do I delete posts?

No can do but if it’s a double post or a post made in the wrong section or something, feel free to report it as, “double” or “wrong section - lock please” and we’ll help you out. :slight_smile:

> > How do I delete posts?
>
> No can do but if it’s a double post or a post made in the wrong section or something, feel free to report it as, “double” or “wrong section - lock please” and we’ll help you out. :slight_smile:

What if I don’t want it at all?

> > > How do I delete posts?
> >
> > No can do but if it’s a double post or a post made in the wrong section or something, feel free to report it as, “double” or “wrong section - lock please” and we’ll help you out. :slight_smile:
>
> What if I don’t want it at all?

“Think before you speak.” :wink:

On a serious note, we don’t delete posts because you changed your mind.

I am not exactly sure what a forum playdate is. Could you give me a link to one?

> I am not exactly sure what a forum playdate is. Could you give me a link to one?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst97024_Bob-and-Moa-Gamenight--Today.aspx

That’s an example of mine & a friends a while back.

> > I am not exactly sure what a forum playdate is. Could you give me a link to one?
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com//yaf_postst97024_Bob-and-Moa-Gamenight--Today.aspx
>
> That’s an example of mine & a friends a while back.

That link is a good example of a thread people create to start a playdate. Pretty much what you need to do, is plan an event, for example, lets say you plan a custom games night. You plan a date and time and make a list of people who reply to your thread who say they can attend. On the day of the event, you invite everyone and regularly update the thread to ensure everyone shows up/knows whats going on. If you want a further breakdown of how to put on an event, please feel free to ask.

To actually obtain the medal, you need to have three playdates that are successful and then PM bs angel with all the links to the events. After that you will receive the medal. Make sure to favorite your event threads so you don’t loose your event.

As Moa said, don’t have the events for the medal, you need to do it for fun. I had a few events that I had a lot of fun doing.