How do I get Green Machine weapon skins?

I heard somewhere you had to be rank 150, but I’m not sure.
Thanks.

nope its a REQ, just buy a bunch of silver packs

I’m sure you can only get Green Machine skins from unlocking them in a Silver/Gold REQ pack, and you can be any level to get them. As long as the req pack you choose can unlock Uncommon-rank REQs, but it has that RNG thing going for it, so good luck getting them.

Yep its all RNG ive picked up one for the magnum and one for the DMR in silver packs

> 2533274823442902;2:
> nope its a REQ, just buy a bunch of silver packs

This, I got one for my BR the other day from one of those.

Okay, thanks for the information.
I’m already spamming silvers to try to get Hellcat Marauder (I have like seven other skin sets and at least twelve unskinned sets) but all I can get is regular Hellcat armor.

:frowning:
RNGesus doesn’t love me.

I have the green machine skin for Pistol, AR and Battle Rifle.

> 2535428753397605;6:
> Okay, thanks for the information.
> I’m already spamming silvers to try to get Hellcat Marauder (I have like seven other skin sets and at least twelve unskinned sets) but all I can get is regular Hellcat armor.
>
> :frowning:
> RNGesus doesn’t love me.

It just takes patience, don’t worry you will soon have them all

You gotta believe man…
(Actually its just luck, I got em at like, 55)

I’ve had the green machine skin for the pistol and SMG for some time now from a silver pack. I’m not even over SR13.

With a great deal of stealth and cunning.

I got French fries on my magnum. The green weapon skins are some of the best looking ones. The blue ones are cool but I have only got one of those.

A few days ago I got french fry magnum, I’m never gonna use that!

> 2535428753397605;13:
> A few days ago I got french fry magnum, I’m never gonna use that!

Same here -.- Why even add that? I personally only use skins that don’t stick out like a sore thumb on the battlefield. I swear I see peoples bright colored guns before I see them. Specially if they are standing in a low light area.

REQ packs!

Go buy silver REQ packs. That is where they hide. (also in Gold but wait for purchasing Gold packs until you unlock all uncommons and rares…which by then you will have all the Green Machine skins)

Pray to RNGesus
Cry when you don’t get the item you want
Repeat until desired item is unlocked

I got the Green Machine DMR… before I got the actual DMR.

C’mon, RNGesus…

Green machine was the first skins I received.

Green machine is one of the few skin sets I can actually stand in this. That and gold standard are the only ones that don’t look like they’re made by a 5 year old.

IMO, at least.