How do I get flames?

How do you unlock that armor effect?

For Red Flames you need to have purchased the legendary edition of the game and redeem the DLC code for flames that came with it. Considering how old the game is, finding an unopened copy or an unused code is going to be seriously rare. You may be able to buy it on Ebay, but I would honestly advise not doing that (not worth the money people ask for it).

For Blue Flames, these are unobtainable now. There were available for a few months leading up to Bungie day of 2011 via the Bungie App / Bungie.net website or given out directly by Bungie staff. With Bungie moving on to Destiny and their website / app updated, the ability to get Blue flames was locked. This was never transferred over to 343.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> For Red Flames you need to have purchased the legendary edition of the game and redeem the DLC code for flames that came with it. Considering how old the game is, finding an unopened copy or an unused code is going to be seriously rare. You may be able to buy it on Ebay, but I would honestly advise not doing that (not worth the money people ask for it).
>
> For Blue Flames, these are unobtainable now. There were available for a few months leading up to Bungie day of 2011 via the Bungie App / Bungie.net website or given out directly by Bungie staff. With Bungie moving on to Destiny and their website / app updated, the ability to get Blue flames was locked. This was never transferred over to 343.

How much do they ask for?

There’s an unopened copy on ebay for $300, I’ve heard (rum ours, mind you) of people playing more than that. At this point in the game you would need to be extremely careful about buying unopened copies, lots of scammers out there looking to take advantage. As I said above, not worth it.

How do you get the flaming helmet?

> 2533274904953177;5:
> How do you get the flaming helmet?

I literally just explained that, in depth, like 2 posts above you… :expressionless: