How do I get champion or onyx in swat

I’m 13 years old and my teammates don’t have any communication or help and some matches I’m playing with champions like I’ve played with “death penalty” and “ur not a bear”. Those 2 just really stick out to me. I just need advice from someone. I’m diomand 2 and keep going down to diomand 1 and then back up to diomand 2.

Ok it’s technically all about skill and luck for comp halo 5 u need to get qualified if u got a rank such as plat 5 you will need to grind swat and win mostly as much games as u can to get to diamond and after diamond u will achieve onyx

> 2535425449298201;1:
> I’m 13 years old and my teammates don’t have any communication or help and some matches I’m playing with champions like I’ve played with “death penalty” and “ur not a bear”. Those 2 just really stick out to me. I just need advice from someone. I’m diomand 2 and keep going down to diomand 1 and then back up to diomand 2.

My advice is get a team together and sometimes u will go back down and that’s because your going against high diamonds and up which if there a higher skill and rank then u (comp rank) u will achieve more points to ur comp rank if u win if you lose you will probably go down a level