How do I find my screenshots on the web?

Hey guys, I was just wondering, how do I find my Halo: MCC screenshots (and screenshots from any other Halo game for that matter) on the web? I’d like to save some of my screenshots to my PC to use as wallpapers.

I’m also looking for answers

Ditto.

I had wondered the same thing. I used to do the same thing since halo3. My guess is it’s not possible right now. Not until they get the file share and file browser up and running.(If they even intend to do so.)

Who remembers how bungie.net had their website linked with Halo 3? Well 343 does not have that… It sucks and they should make that happen.

What do you think this is, bungie.net?

People are so entitled.

They literally updated waypoint and made it -Yoink-. I believe this is one of the features they just flat our removed, because I also can not find it anywhere.

Do you mean the screenshots you take with X1? Or an in game screenshot feature?

next moths content update for xb1 gives us screenshot ability anyways… so once thats up and running we can screenshot with ease without needing 343 to do anything!

> 2533274813427943;9:
> next moths content update for xb1 gives us screenshot ability anyways… so once thats up and running we can screenshot with ease without needing 343 to do anything!

This, and I’m sure theater screenshots will be saved to the Xbox’s DVR seeing as we can do that with theater clips, which will allow it to be saved to the One Drive so you can put it on your computer.

> 2533274883849234;10:
> > 2533274813427943;9:
> > next moths content update for xb1 gives us screenshot ability anyways… so once thats up and running we can screenshot with ease without needing 343 to do anything!
>
>
> This, and I’m sure theater screenshots will be saved to the Xbox’s DVR seeing as we can do that with theater clips, which will allow it to be saved to the One Drive so you can put it on your computer.

Replying to old topic but oh well.
I have been looking for answers too because I have so much screenshots stocked up and I can’t even get them off of my Xbox One to my phone. I don’t get why 343 just can’t make a damn file share on the website so I can use the browser on my mobile to gather them.

> 2533274949589584;11:
> > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > 2533274813427943;9:
> > > next moths content update for xb1 gives us screenshot ability anyways… so once thats up and running we can screenshot with ease without needing 343 to do anything!
> >
> >
> > This, and I’m sure theater screenshots will be saved to the Xbox’s DVR seeing as we can do that with theater clips, which will allow it to be saved to the One Drive so you can put it on your computer.
>
>
> Replying to old topic but oh well.
> I have been looking for answers too because I have so much screenshots stocked up and I can’t even get them off of my Xbox One to my phone. I don’t get why 343 just can’t make a damn file share on the website so I can use the browser on my mobile to gather them.

I suggest getting Smartglass for your phone. You can look at all your screenshots and gameclips, as well as your friends. I believe from there you can transfer them to a file on your phone or PC.

> 2533274949589584;11:
> > 2533274883849234;10:
> > > 2533274813427943;9:
> > > next moths content update for xb1 gives us screenshot ability anyways… so once thats up and running we can screenshot with ease without needing 343 to do anything!
> >
> >
> > This, and I’m sure theater screenshots will be saved to the Xbox’s DVR seeing as we can do that with theater clips, which will allow it to be saved to the One Drive so you can put it on your computer.
>
>
> Replying to old topic but oh well.
> I have been looking for answers too because I have so much screenshots stocked up and I can’t even get them off of my Xbox One to my phone. I don’t get why 343 just can’t make a damn file share on the website so I can use the browser on my mobile to gather them.

If you’re talking about theater screenshots that’s most likely not possible. But if you’re talking about Xbox screenshots you can go to Your screenshots on Xbox.com.I’m sure you could easily transfer a theater screenshot into an Xbox screenshot. Just view it in game and take an Xbox screenshot.