How do I earn armor in Halo 5: Forge?

I’m still new to this Halo 5.

You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.

What about req packs? Can I earn armor through those?

> 2533274886819704;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
>
> What about req packs? Can I earn armor through those?

Buy bronze to gold packs to achieve permanent unlocks: armor, helmet, weapon, assassination, weapon skins, emblems, and stances.

It is completely random of what you get out of these packs, so don’t be surprised or heavily disappointed.

> 2533274886819704;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
>
> What about req packs? Can I earn armor through those?

Yes, but it can only be done through Halo 5 on Xbox One. The reason is that Halo 5: Forge does not feature matchmaking (aka online multiplayer) which is the only way you’ll earn REQ points which is required to buy REQ packs. You’ll have to get busy on the console itself.

> 2535447568744254;4:
> > 2533274886819704;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > random

Well, at least I have a shot.

> 2535429593088083;5:
> > 2533274886819704;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
> >
> > What about req packs? Can I earn armor through those?
>
> Yes, but it can only be done through Halo 5 on Xbox One. The reason is that Halo 5: Forge does not feature matchmaking (aka online multiplayer) which is the only way you’ll earn REQ points which is required to buy REQ packs. You’ll have to get busy on the console itself.

Actually, it might work if he uses the website to buy them with real money. Armor carries over on your account.

> 2533274974033696;7:
> > 2535429593088083;5:
> > > 2533274886819704;3:
> > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
>
> Actually, it might work if he uses the website to buy them with real money. Armor carries over on your account.

As if I would ever do that.

Can’t I just sale the stuff from the daily bonus for points?

> 2533274886819704;8:
> > 2533274974033696;7:
> > > 2535429593088083;5:
> > > > 2533274886819704;3:
> > > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
> >
> > Actually, it might work if he uses the website to buy them with real money. Armor carries over on your account.
>
> As if I would ever do that.
>
> Can’t I just sale the stuff from the daily bonus for points?

Yes; If you have Google Chrome, this extension will prove helpful.

I think there are only two pieces of armor that you can obtain through forge. For one you have to have used forge for a couple of days. The other way you can get armor is by building a cool map and have it used by the Community.

Ya, to get piggy helmet you need to grease up the rite people so they say

> 2533274886819704;8:
> > 2533274974033696;7:
> > > 2535429593088083;5:
> > > > 2533274886819704;3:
> > > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > > You cannot obtain armor and helmets in Halo 5: Forge. You must play Halo 5: Guardians on the Xbox One (and on your account) to earn the stuff there.
> >
> > Actually, it might work if he uses the website to buy them with real money. Armor carries over on your account.
>
> As if I would ever do that.
>
> Can’t I just sale the stuff from the daily bonus for points?

Just saying it’s a possibility. Someone does it, you should be glad I didn’t jump to assumptions about what kind of person you are.

And that is a good idea.

Only way to obtain armor is via req packs. There are some special armor though