How do i download halo 5 on the 20?

Hi, i recently got the halo 5 limited collectors edition, i heard you get a code to download it early on the 20? How do i get that code?

The bit one with the statue? It’ll probably have the code on a card. Just go to wherever you pre-ordered and pick it up.

I pre-ordered the console, and I assume the code was going to come with the console when it drops on the 20th. Does the steel bookcase limited edition not drop on the same day?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others

> 2533274833483167;3:
> I pre-ordered the console, and I assume the code was going to come with the console when it drops on the 20th. Does the steel bookcase limited edition not drop on the same day?

Thank you for the answer, im starting to understand it a little more. so i can go get the whole box on the 20?

> 2533274832360281;4:
>

There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.

> 2533274861471092;5:
> > 2533274833483167;3:
> > I pre-ordered the console, and I assume the code was going to come with the console when it drops on the 20th. Does the steel bookcase limited edition not drop on the same day?
>
>
> Thank you for the answer, im starting to understand it a little more. so i can go get the whole box on the 20?

Yes the console and the LCE drop on the 20th, while the limited and standard edition drop on the 26th. The LCE and console will come with a code and you can redeem that code starting on the 20th and pre-download the game starting then so you’re ready to go on the 27th at midnight.

Thank you all for the help! and standing up for me. i now understand and your information is very helpful,
Just to be clear
I get the code on the 20 with the LCE?
Thank you all!

> 2533274818575270;6:
> > 2533274832360281;4:
> > You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
> > I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others
>
>
> There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.

Theres no need to ask ignorant questions when they were answered MONTHS AGO, and the fact that every game now a days comes with a code whether its DLC or XBL trial. A game on a piece of paper is the same as I just stated. It really isn’t that hard to understand.

> 2533274832360281;9:
> > 2533274818575270;6:
> > > 2533274832360281;4:
> > >
> >
> >
> > There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.

you don’t need to be a mean about it, i was confused, not everyone is perfect. if you think that everyone in the world knows all the answers to everything, then get off the forms were people ask questions. I don’t expect you to understand seeing the type of Pearson you are. If you don’t have a real answer, then don’t reply. No one wants to hear from you, your not welcome or wanted. Think next time…

> 2533274861471092;8:
> Thank you all for the help! and standing up for me. i now understand and your information is very helpful,
> Just to be clear
> I get the code on the 20 with the LCE?
> Thank you all!

Yes you get the code with the LCE on the 20th

> 2533274861471092;10:
> > 2533274832360281;9:
> > > 2533274818575270;6:
> > > > 2533274832360281;4:
> > > > You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
> > > > I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others
> > >
> > >
> > > There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.
> >
> >
> > Theres no need to ask ignorant questions when they were answered MONTHS AGO, and the fact that every game now a days comes with a code whether its DLC or XBL trial. A game on a piece of paper is the same as I just stated. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
>
>
> you don’t need to be a mean about it, i was confused, not everyone is perfect. if you think that everyone in the world knows all the answers to everything, then get off the forms were people ask questions. I don’t expect you to understand seeing the type of Pearson you are. If you don’t have a real answer, then don’t reply. No one wants to hear from you, your not welcome or wanted. Think next time…

I did have a real answer, I answered your question. I’m sorry you didn’t like they way I wrote it. And wow I offended someone, I’ll make sure I care next time I reply to a thread or my daily work schedule that everyone seems to hate now

> 2533274832360281;12:
> > 2533274861471092;10:
> > > 2533274832360281;9:
> > > > 2533274818575270;6:
> > > > > 2533274832360281;4:
> > > > > You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
> > > > > I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.
> > >
> > >
> > > Theres no need to ask ignorant questions when they were answered MONTHS AGO, and the fact that every game now a days comes with a code whether its DLC or XBL trial. A game on a piece of paper is the same as I just stated. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
> >
> >
> > you don’t need to be a mean about it, i was confused, not everyone is perfect. if you think that everyone in the world knows all the answers to everything, then get off the forms were people ask questions. I don’t expect you to understand seeing the type of Pearson you are. If you don’t have a real answer, then don’t reply. No one wants to hear from you, your not welcome or wanted. Think next time…
>
>
> I did have a real answer, I answered your question. I’m sorry you didn’t like they way I wrote it. And wow I offended someone, I’ll make sure I care next time I reply to a thread or my daily work schedule that everyone seems to hate.

you did not answer my question? i was asking if it came out on the 20th. You are so self absorbed to even see the real question. Get some maners. Take a life lesson. Also your getting reported.

Sweets buds was wondering the same -Yoink-.

> 2535405845434027;14:
> Sweets buds was wondering the same -Yoink-.

yeah, there a guy on here who dose not understand people. just ignore him.

> 2533274832360281;9:
> Do not make nonconstructive posts.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274818575270;6:
> > > 2533274832360281;4:
> > > You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
> > > I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others
> >
> >
> > There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.
>
>
> Theres no need to ask ignorant questions when they were answered MONTHS AGO, and the fact that every game now a days comes with a code whether its DLC or XBL trial. A game on a piece of paper is the same as I just stated. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
>

I’m sorry everyone doesn’t check for Halo 5 news every single day, because everyone obviously has the time to do so. Everyone should definitely worry about how they’re going to download the game MONTHS before it comes out, a period of time when almost everything will be clarified. I’m sure everyone else on the forums is sorry too.

> 2533274939958452;16:
> > 2533274832360281;9:
> > Do not make nonconstructive posts.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274818575270;6:
> > > > 2533274832360281;4:
> > > > You go get in your little sports car, drive up to the store… Now that was hard I understand just stay with me, then you go and pay for it if you haven’t already and pick it up. Now walk back to your little sports car checking every corner so you don’t get robbed. Now that was the easy stuff, I know man its hard to understand complicated things like this but were almost there. Now drive home 0_o and walk under your rock since thats where it seems you’ve been the past 5 or so years since digital games came out. Now this is the hardest part of it all, Opening the box… Then inside theres a little card a bit bigger than an index card. On the back theres a code or two or three. One of those is the Game… Then turn on your Xbox then click redeem code… Then the most shocking thing ever, once you put in the code you click “confirm download” and Boom you wait a week.
> > > > I’m sorry life has become so complicated in manners such as this. I feel for you and others
> > >
> > >
> > > There is no need for this, a simple question by someone who maybe doesn’t do things digital often and just needed a little clarification. No need to be so mean at all.
> >
> >
> > Theres no need to ask ignorant questions when they were answered MONTHS AGO, and the fact that every game now a days comes with a code whether its DLC or XBL trial. A game on a piece of paper is the same as I just stated. It really isn’t that hard to understand.
> >

>
>
> I’m sorry everyone doesn’t check for Halo 5 news every single day, because everyone obviously has the time to do so. Everyone should definitely worry about how they’re going to download the game MONTHS before it comes out, a period of time when almost everything will be clarified. I’m sure everyone else on the forums is sorry too.

Thank you MegaWarrior89!