How do i do certain thread things

specifically how do i make clickable links and named links. i made a thread and don’t really want all the ugly .com stuff. i just want to have it be a name you can click

> 2533274799465290;1:
> specifically how do i make clickable links and named links. i made a thread and don’t really want all the ugly .com stuff. i just want to have it be a name you can click

You need to reach the rank of Marine Iron in order to be able to post clickable links - that rank requires 100 posts. As of today’s forum update, you can check your profile to see how far away you are from ranking. Just remember though it’s not a good to spam your way to new ranks, for fear of the mighty banhammer :stuck_out_tongue:

that kind of makes sense but at the same time it’s really stupid. thanks for the help.

> 2533274799465290;3:
> that kind of makes sense but at the same time it’s really stupid. thanks for the help.

The reason of it is so new users dont link to untrusted websites and so on. Nothing I know you would do. But still a precaution ^^
Not long till you can do it anyway

To add to what CIA391 said, you can still post links but they won’t be clickable. If you’re worried about length, stick it in a spoiler tag :slight_smile:

> 2533274799465290;1:
> specifically how do i make clickable links and named links. i made a thread and don’t really want all the ugly .com stuff. i just want to have it be a name you can click

U have to unlock it with the marine rank durp da durrrrr