How do I delete my spartan company

i created a spartan company but now I want to join another spartan company so what do I do

You can disband a Company by visiting the Company profile, navigating to “Administration” and then choosing Disband. You will be prompted to confirm your gamertag as this is a destructive action

I want to delete my spartan company and I don’t know how to go about doing that. May I have a guide as to how?

> 2535457289020738;3:
> I want to delete my spartan company and I don’t know how to go about doing that. May I have a guide as to how?

Go to spartan company, click the “leadership” tab scroll to “disband” and you will delete your company.

I want delete my clan plz help me what do I do

> 2535426757559007;5:
> I want delete my clan plz help me what do I do

Did you follow my instructions?

> 2533274813317074;2:
> You can disband a Company by visiting the Company profile, navigating to “Administration” and then choosing Disband. You will be prompted to confirm your gamertag as this is a destructive action

Well, apparently SOMEONE decided it would be funny to hide the tab from me and piss me off. I clicked on “profile”, and there is no tab that says “administration”. If someone could post a screenshot, that would be refreshing.

> 2535418380890951;4:
> > 2535457289020738;3:
> > I want to delete my spartan company and I don’t know how to go about doing that. May I have a guide as to how?
>
> Go to spartan company, click the “leadership” tab scroll to “disband” and you will delete your company.

There is no leadership tab either. I only have three members, so…

> 2535409464286726;7:
> Well, apparently SOMEONE decided it would be funny to hide the tab from me and piss me off. I clicked on “profile”, and there is no tab that says “administration”. If someone could post a screenshot, that would be refreshing.

Looks like the ability to disband a company isn’t available for inactive companies. Can’t remember if this was intentional or not, if you get another member to join you should be able to disband after that

If you really want it nuked, I can do it. But it won’t be coming back.

> 2533274796457055;10:
> If you really want it nuked, I can do it. But it won’t be coming back.

Hi can u delete my spartan company?

> 2535426515273563;11:
> > 2533274796457055;10:
> > If you really want it nuked, I can do it. But it won’t be coming back.
>
> Hi can u delete my spartan company?

Never mind sorry

> 2533274796457055;10:
> If you really want it nuked, I can do it. But it won’t be coming back.

Can you please nuke mine I cant get anyone and really want to join one

> 2535413611880028;13:
> > 2533274796457055;10:
> > If you really want it nuked, I can do it. But it won’t be coming back.
>
> Can you please nuke mine I cant get anyone and really want to join one

Done!

Can u nuke mine?

> 2535439011361781;15:
> Can u nuke mine?

You are not the Leader so no.