how do i check my halo 3 stats

how do i check my halo 3 stats now that 343 owns halo

Short answer is that you can’t. 343 is no longer tracking H3 stats, sorry. :frowning:

maybe one day they will bring stat tracking back, but as of now it’s not possible.

> Short answer is that you can’t. 343 is no longer tracking H3 stats, sorry. :frowning:

They still are. You can see it on Your legacy on Halo Reach which still updates. (Ive tested it).

And on this website (Halo waypoint) you go to your career Overview and choose Halo 3 as your game. It only tells you minor stats for Campaign and Multiplayer. Like time played. How many games you’ve played. K/D etc…

They are still tracking stats for Halo 3 and also ODST.

> > Short answer is that you can’t. 343 is no longer tracking H3 stats, sorry. :frowning:
>
> They still are. You can see it on Your legacy on Halo Reach which still updates. (Ive tested it).
>
> And on this website (Halo waypoint) you go to your career Overview and choose Halo 3 as your game. It only tells you minor stats for Campaign and Multiplayer. Like time played. How many games you’ve played. K/D etc…
>
> They are still tracking stats for Halo 3 and also ODST.

thats not actual stat tracking being shown though, just a mini version. Like all the medals, matches, and stuff are all hidden. The k/d is also lame because it puts your ranked and social k/d together. I want to see mine separate.

Eh, the closest to stat tracking I can find as far as Halo 3 goes, you’ll have to go to Bungie’s website at www.bungie.net, to check it. but the stats don’t update. You can always check your stats from the last time you played before Bungie stopped updating stats.

Yeah that’s pretty whack. I started a new account and want to see what my KD is… >_<

343 has a lot to do for H4 so if they can’t get H3 stats up that’s fine by me plus I don’t play for K/D in H3 anymore… I have since given up on trying to reach 50

Besides looking at old un-updated stats on Bungie or looking at your profile in game. you cant because 343i wont track them :frowning:

I just want to track how many perfections, untouchables, and invincibles my bro has gotten in halo cuz he just got two invincibles and two untouchables in two days! -.- do you think we can get a union formed so that bungie can set aside a small–team or computer system to track our halo 3 stats?

R.I.P Halo, what has 343 done to you…

Bumping this thread because having Halo 3 stats back online would mean more to me than almost anything and I hope that if 343 sees enough support for this they’ll do it. It would be so easy and make so many fans so happy.

On March 31st when Bungie stopping tracking the service records for Halo 3, I was very pissed off. I wrote a very long and forceful message for why they should keep it up! Hoping that they would see it! I have been looking for a site ever since, no luck. . . Now that they no longer show the un-updated service records on Halo 3. I am again pissed off. I don’t see why they would even do that? They should have just left it, at least seeing the old days would give us a sense of nostalgia! Now, that they have taken it away. I fear that it’s for good! No sign of Halo 3 records, doesn’t look hopeful to me. I am going to try and get all of my friends to voice their opinions on this topic in the hope, that we can get back out stats from Halo 3. If we are lucky maybe they will even start tracking our records again! Nothing would make me happier. Halo 3 was the last of the series where there was a real competition feel. That competition came from getting to that 50. When the Halo:Reach ranking system was released it took out that feel of competition that I have had from Halo 3. I barely bothered playing it, just for some SWAT games just to get up my Headshot Commendation. Since I have gotten Halo 4 and been playing it for about 12 days (3 days and 18h according to my service record!) I can say that it takes little to no time to get up to a high rank! I don’t have a competitive feel at all in Halo 4. Even the ranking system takes little to no time to get up there! I am already an 82! I am also trying to take my time with it. . . Halo 4 to me. is a bit of a disappointment from the other Halo’s! From the overpowered weapons to the Active Camo or Thruster Pack, it’s just made the game insanely cheap. Some examples being the following. 1) You are BR’ing or DMR’ing some kid when he starts running, he’s got no shields (one shot) and he runs behind something or runs around a corner and then he kills you with the Boltshot. The boltshot is like the Promethean Plasmma Pistol except not only does it take down your shields it kills you too. 1 Shot kill from a short to medium distance! This should never have been allowed to be put in Matchmaking, maybe as an Ordinance Drop. but even that’s a risky move. Another example which is something I actually do (when I am 1 or 2 shots and want that triple or overkill) is I take out an AR and just shoot the guy down, he can have full shields, it doesn’t matter. I just need to do a descent strafe or jump and I will get the kill. It’s complete -Yoink-, I don’t abuse it but it’s always an option and for some it’s the only option. That needs to be reduced! Lastly, I will talk about an equipment example, Active Camo! Someone is just sitting in a corner or just staying still close to a wall and since he’s got Active Camo, it’s nearly impossible to see them. It’s like Good Camo from Halo 3, this is ridiculous considering all of the dark spots on the Halo 4 maps. It’s ridiculously cheap! That needs work as well but here’s the example, you are walking along looking for someone to kill while lurking in the upcoming corner is a guy waiting for you with his Active Camo enabled. You don’t see him and just pass him by and then you get assassinated! With all of the Matchmaking related problems and changes that they have made to it. I don’t even consider this to be Halo anymore. It’s much more like COD because in COD you don’t have to be insanely accurate for the kill. Really anyone can get a kill in COD without any practice at all! I would know because I have played a bit of COD and I might not always go 32 and 5 or something but I do well enough to be positive! In Halo 3 when you started out, if you were up against experienced players you would realize it quickly! You wouldn’t have a chance of killing them and your best shot would be to get a lucky stick on them! Halo 3, was the last game that showed you your true place and your skill! Cocky people in Halo:Reach who think they are so good cause they are Heros or Inheritors think they are so much better than someone like me who is only a General in Halo:Reach. When most of the time, I will destroy the kids who think they are so good. In Halo 3, you would always find that occasional -Yoink- who trash talks and thinks he so good but most of the time, he just had the words and nothing to back it up. Usually a lower rank max a Colonel! I am just tired of this kind of -Yoink-. Please support the Halo 3 Service Record Tracking so that we (loyal Halo players) can have some peace.
S F

Has anyon heard when Halo 3 will be taken off line?

Sorry, you cannot.

> Has anyon heard when Halo 3 will be taken off line?

When the online services for the 360 are taken down then it will go offline.

Now on topic, all stats are being tracked just 343 isn’t showing all of them on waypoint.

> > Has anyon heard when Halo 3 will be taken off line?
>
> When the online services for the 360 are taken down then it will go offline.
>
> Now on topic, all stats are being tracked just 343 isn’t showing all of them on waypoint.

Ok, i thought i heard that is was getting close to happening but i cant remember where i read that.

i play halo 3 way more than i play halo 4. they should bring back normal stat checking for halo 3. i’m sorry, but if i cant track stats for a competitive game, im not gonna play it. halo 4 blows, too (just like halo reach). yeah, they improved a lot of things since reach, but that’s just spit-shining a piece of poo. the ranking system is a joke, and its just not halo. the idea of choosing your starting weapon is pretty cool, but not when you have to level up to unlock them. I’ve seen level 10s get paired up with level 80s, and in my opinion, thats just messed up. not only do thy have more experience with the game (most likely), but they got a wider range of weapons to choose from. the only reason they have this is because if they didnt, ranks would be completely useless other than stats. Halo 3 had the true rank system, which yeah it did piss a lot of people off, but it gave you more motive to want to rank up. this ranking system is a pile of poo, and the fact that they mixed social with ranked is a joke. 343 kicked -Yoink- with the halo 4 campaign, but either give us a better ranking system or bring back halo 3 stats. And no, mixed social/rank k/d spread without medals is not enough, so dont use that as an excuse. if you’re just gonna stop caring for halo 3, give it to someone who does care. i would call you guys sell-outs, but technically, you guys were made by microsoft, so i wouldnt doubt you guys started out with the same motive (make money, screw these kids). I’m guessing halo is gonna end up being like call of duty. no real innovations, just new maps and guns. they only care about the money being brought in from halo 3, not the halo 3 community. the lame stats they give you are just to shut us up, but apparently, its not working. in my opinion, halo is gonna die out. i think bungie should have at least kept a little team for halo 3, even if its just like 2-3 people. I’m not sure if bungie is trying to totally forget about halo to continue their new project, but just give us our damn stats back… i know you guys work hard, but whats the point of not having the stats? you guys are apparently still tracking them, so why not show em? what a joke

You can either go to Waypoint career overview, Halo Reach service record legacy, or from Halo 3 itself.

No, 343 doesn’t care about the older games.

I mean they’re shutting down Halo 2 on PC for Christ’s sake.

Halo 3 isn’t important to them, nothing but 4 is to these so called ‘Halo fans’.