How do I check Majestic Airssassinations?

I want to know how many I’ve got in the Majestic playlists (towards the achievement).

How do I filter the stats app appropriately?

You cant check it on the achievement stats as far as i know. You could probably check it on medals and on each map but i have a feeling that doesn’t work when it comes to stats on this web page.

The fact is you can’t.

This isn’t like Dead Space or GRAW where the achievements are listed and how much towards them next to them.

This is one thing developers need to always include.

> This isn’t like Dead Space or GRAW where the achievements are listed and how much towards them next to them.
>
> This is one thing developers need to always include.

I agree, Gears 3 does this too and it would be a fine addition to Halo in my opinion.

> > This isn’t like Dead Space or GRAW where the achievements are listed and how much towards them next to them.
> >
> > This is one thing developers need to always include.
>
> I agree, Gears 3 does this too and it would be a fine addition to Halo in my opinion.

Yes, I played Gears 3 and I found that feature really useful.

Another one was the 20 Mantis stomps (although I’ve got that one now).

> > This isn’t like Dead Space or GRAW where the achievements are listed and how much towards them next to them.
> >
> > This is one thing developers need to always include.
>
> I agree, Gears 3 does this too and it would be a fine addition to Halo in my opinion.

Agreed. I have seen this done by a few companies and on many occasions it’s the smaller lesser know companies who have done this and quiet well.

It is a simple feature to program, which should be standard across all games.

They should make the achievements like commendations as well. Just like they did with the legendary solo ones.

either that or the main menu has an achievement section which shows them all and completion rate.