How do I change the rewards

on halo reach invation slayer.
on the maps bungie has they are always diffrent how ever on customs I can’t get anything but plasma launchers, snipers, and rockets.
any help?

I don’t quite understand what you are looking for.
Do you mean you need some help with getting a custom game set up with the right weapons you want and everything?

no
see in invation slayer when you capture a hill it drops a reward.
on match making ive seen it drop all sorts of things but so far in customs all its dropped are what I listed.
Is there a way I can change wha is dropped for custom games

> no
> see in invation slayer when you capture a hill it drops a reward.
> on match making ive seen it drop all sorts of things but so far in customs all its dropped are what I listed.
> Is there a way I can change wha is dropped for custom games

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change the drops in Invasion Slayer, Invasion Skirmish, or any related gametypes.

But in match making I see it rewarding wraiths and swords and shot guns

How does it do that ?_?

> But in match making I see it rewarding wraiths and swords and shot guns
>
> How does it do that ?_?

Well, Bungie can change the internal gametype scripting that determines what’s rewarded. So my guess is that the variants you’re playing in Matchmaking received Bungie-made changes. Admittedly I don’t play much Invasion, so if they made a change, I wouldn’t know about it.

(When they update a gametype, the on-disc variants aren’t changed. To use their changes, you have to play the updated game variant in MM, save it from your File Browser’s Temporary History, and then edit it. So if they did change the drops, then you would have to download and edit the newest MM variants to use those new drops.)

relly if thats true that sucks

I’ll keep looking for a diffrent way.
lets hope I find it

The ‘rewards’ will change with tiers. The reason Wraths and other vehicles are dropped in matchmaking is that the game has entered the next tier. You can customize what it take to enter the next tier in the custom game options by time and kill numbers. Hope this helped.

> The ‘rewards’ will change with tiers. The reason Wraths and other vehicles are dropped in matchmaking is that the game has entered the next tier. You can customize what it take to enter the next tier in the custom game options by time and kill numbers. Hope this helped.

I don’t follow
What do you mean by tier?

Invasion games (standard) and Inv. Slayer run through three phases.

For standard Invasion, you unlock the next phase and tier of selectable loadouts alongside completing each objective (capturing territories, detonating bombs or capturing a core).

For Inv. Slayer, these phases are dependent upon the number of kills the leading team has.

Phase 1: 0-24 kills
Phase 2: 25-49 kills
Phase 3: 50-100 kills

When you progress through the phases, the tier of loadouts and weapon drops upgrades.

Phase 1: Tier 1 loadouts & Power weapon drops
Phase 2: Tier 2 loadouts & Warthogs (for SPARTANs) and Banshees (for Elites)
Phase 3: Tier 3 loadouts & Scorpions (for SPARTANs) and Wraiths (for Elites)

I think the current version of Invasion Slayer that’s in matchmaking though also offers previous tier weapon drops during higher tiers. I guess Bungie wanted to mix it up a little. It’s a real shame if you can’t customise weapon drops in the custom game options or map design though. I’ll admit I’ve never tried. So I can’t confirm for you whether it’s possible or not.

at still does not explain how they got shot guns and swords to spawn when there is no normal way to do so.

> > But in match making I see it rewarding wraiths and swords and shot guns
> >
> > How does it do that ?_?
>
> … So my guess is that the variants you’re playing in Matchmaking received Bungie-made changes…

It will be nice if 343 puts up a Forge World forum for us to ask for official answers to these types of questions…