How do I change my spartan company name?

I know it’s possible but idk where the option to do so was moved.

Edit your company bio and the option to change the name is in there, you can only do it once every 30 days.
Check my FAQ if you need any further help :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Edit your company bio and the option to change the name is in there, you can only do it once every 30 days.
> Check my FAQ if you need any further help :slight_smile:

Thanks stckrboy.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Edit your company bio and the option to change the name is in there, you can only do it once every 30 days.
> Check my FAQ if you need any further help :slight_smile:

Its still not changing the name… I’ve never changed it so I don’t know why it won’t change.

PM Me the name and I’ll see if I can change it for you

I got a similar problem over here. Is there any option where i can check if the 30 days cooldown is over? Cuz i’m pretty sure i already passed the waiting time and still not able to rename my company name…
Or is there a limit how often i can change the companies name?

> 2533274820746188;6:
> I got a similar problem over here. Is there any option where i can check if the 30 days cooldown is over? Cuz i’m pretty sure i already passed the waiting time and still not able to rename my company name…
> Or is there a limit how often i can change the companies name?

Why did you revive my old thread? It was dead! Let it sleep.

If i can find it via google and put my question in than it’s not dead, it just lay in coma…

A thread here is considered dead after about 2 weeks of nobody posting in it. This is over a month old

Hmmm, i thought a thread is officially dead when an administrator closed it…
Wasn’t the case here so that’s why i would mention it comatous…
Just like snowwhite.
Should we start another thread to discuss this out with the community?

> 2533274820746188;10:
> Hmmm, i thought a thread is officially dead when an administrator closed it…
> Wasn’t the case here so that’s why i would mention it comatous…
> Just like snowwhite.
> Should we start another thread to discuss this out with the community?

Yes that’s what you do. Threads monitors lock are locked so they are obviously dead. But a thread is officially dead after about two weeks of neglect

Aha, ok. If you say so…
But after all this talking i still don’t have answers to my questions.

There isn’t anywhere to check the cooldown as far as I know, just need to keep a mental note. If you want to change it now, drop me a PM and let me know. If it’s available, I can change it for you