How Do I Change My Profile Picture on the Forums?

As the title says, how do I change my profile picture on the forums? I changed my Xbox gamer pic and it changed my profile picture on Waypoint but not on the forums for some reason. Is there a way of making it the same as the one on Waypoint or am I stuck with the one I have?

Log out of the Forum and log back in again.

Tried that a couple of times but no luck.

Just to be clear - you logged out and back in on both Waypoint AND the Forum (they’re separate log ins)?

I’ve logged out of them separately. My Waypoint profile picture is the same as my Xbox gamer pic. Do I need to try to log out of both and then back in?

1 Like

Should only need to log out of the forums and back in. This has come up in another thread and that’s all the users in there did. Can’t remember which thread it was, so can’t give any kind of title to search.

I came across it when I was first trying to figure out what was going on and tried what they suggested, but it didn’t work. I wonder if it’s just glitched or something.

1 Like

Could be. Also possible there’s a delay pulling across profile data given how much activiity is happing on here at the momeent.

I guess I’ll wait and see what happens in the next couple of days. It’s been about three already though.

1 Like