How do i change in game language.

Im a brit living in Denmark, just booted up Halo 4 and it’s in Danish, which is really annoying, is there anyway i can change the language to English ?

You can change only subtitles by changing the locale/language in dashboard settings. If the game has Danish audio, there’s nothing you can do but buy a new copy.

I think the language is localised, so I don’t think you can change it.

Here’s another thread:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst129375p2_No-English-VoiceOvers.aspx

that is really weird, most scandinavian countries doesn’t get dubbed versions of things, mostly because we are awesome at english. Some kid games maybe but never AAA games. I’m going to be really pissed if I get a copy with a Swedish speaking Master Chief.

Changing Local fixed it to anyone with the same problem.

> Changing Local fixed it to anyone with the same problem.

Glad it helped but it won’t work with dubbed versions. Halo 4 disk has only one voice-over and multiple subtitles/menu text.

Oh dear, expect a ton of hate on the board about this, bit of a bad move, people want the original dub.

> Oh dear, expect a ton of hate on the board about this, bit of a bad move, people want the original dub.

Exactly. I’m lucky that SE is localized in my region but LE is not. So LE purchase is a no-brainer for me. Otherwise, I’d be so pissed off right now.