How do I beat skilled players on halo wars?

Let me tell you about my last three games: First, I do my normal build as captain cutter on tundra (Which is supply pad X4, reactor X2, vehicle depot, tanks) and I am playing against a somewhat skilled player. Anyways, I am looking at the map and I have 4 or 5 tanks and I notice that the rebel mega turret has been taken out (Cause I pressed a on it and it didn’t show rebel anymore), I then take my tanks over there (Which aren’t canister shell at any point in the game) and notice that the opponent (captain cutter) has ct tanks, which I try to fight, but can’t succeed in that fight, I am now disadvantaged and I destroy my base and quit. Next game: (Playing on tundra) I try a ct tank rush with forge and I do supply pad X5, then upgrade, then 2 reactors, then upgrade one, then vehicle depot, then start processing canister shell, then delete one reactor that isn’t upgraded, then I place a vehicle depot there. Then I start building tanks with two said vehicle depots. Then, once I have 5 ct tanks, I head over to covenant (Playing as por) base and try attacking opponents base and I start getting attacked by hunters and try to maneuver my tanks to back of base and try to take shield down (Which I do), then I start taking out a few supply pads before my tanks start getting wrecked by hunters and I go somewhere else, then I build up a few more tanks and look for a different base, then I find it (It is shielded) and start attacking it and start getting wrecked by hunters again, now I have one last tank and I say screw it and destroy my base and let the timer go out. Third game: I play as prophet of regret and try 4 supply pads and then temple then upgrade to citadel and get shield and air pad, opponent (unsc) has a bunch of hogs and my prophet dies while trying to fight rebels and I just give up and destroy my base.

What do you think the solution should be to solve this problem and try to prevent it from happening time after time after time again against somewhat skilled players? (Maybe if I didn’t rage every time I am at a disadvantage that might help)

No one has anything to say on this?

Try the best you can and dont be a noob…nothing much to say. Try playing it a lot more until you eventually get the just of beating someone who is skilled…or find another noob

good luck man… only people left playing are hardcore, pay attention to what they focused on and mimic them…

and youtube has good tuts

> 2533274868265432;4:
> good luck man… only people left playing are hardcore, pay attention to what they focused on and mimic them…
>
> and youtube has good tuts

I have watched many videos on youtube, especially from high level players, and yet I am stuck with this noobish mental roadblock.

You have to be fast in-game. Most high level people will play aggressively, meaning that they either try and rush you with a Covie leader or go after extra bases to increase their supply pads/reactors. If you try and focus on one base (building up and upgrading supply pads, getting 2 or 3 reactors) you’re going to lose. Try expanding out to a second base in the early minutes of the game that you can build supply pads and reactors on (this helps you more in the long run). Also, make sure you frequently scout them with your warthog/ghost, and have some units built (your tanks don’t have to have power turret before you start building them).

Finally, if you see what they’re building, plan. If you see a summit, think wolverines.
I hope that helped. I’m not an expert at this game but this is my strategy. Try going online and looking up how to beat certain rushes (warthog, banshee, brute, etc.) and one last thing, patience. You will get better.

> 2533274842072815;6:
> You have to be fast in-game. Most high level people will play aggressively, meaning that they either try and rush you with a Covie leader or go after extra bases to increase their supply pads/reactors. If you try and focus on one base (building up and upgrading supply pads, getting 2 or 3 reactors) you’re going to lose. Try expanding out to a second base in the early minutes of the game that you can build supply pads and reactors on (this helps you more in the long run). Also, make sure you frequently scout them with your warthog/ghost, and have some units built (your tanks don’t have to have power turret before you start building them).
>
> Finally, if you see what they’re building, plan. If you see a summit, think wolverines.
> I hope that helped. I’m not an expert at this game but this is my strategy. Try going online and looking up how to beat certain rushes (warthog, banshee, brute, etc.) and one last thing, patience. You will get better.

Not unless I deviate from the strategy I have been using.