How do I beat Mombassa Streets on Legendary?

Do i have to start up M.S from the beginning and do all of the missions AGAIN?

Yeap… :wink:

> Yeap… :wink:

please tell me your joking.

Did you go through all the individual levels, without doing Mombasa Streets, on Legendary? I imagine you will have to do it all again. My advice would be to find the Mongooses or Ghosts around the city, and speed around. That should help you out a little.

I think you just gotta pass the first part of the Street and on to the first actual mission. After that, save and quit, and check.

Mombasa Streets is actually made up of multiple levels; the first one is called simply Mombasa Streets, then Mombasa Streets (A), Mombasa Streets (B), and so on up to Mombasa Streets (F). The actual mission order is:

• Mombasa Streets
  • Tayari Plaza
  • Mombasa Streets (A)
  • Uplift Reserve
  • Mombasa Streets (B)
  • Kizingo Blvd.
  • Mombasa Streets (C)
  • ONI Alpha Site
  • Mombasa Streets (D)
  • NMPD HQ
  • Mombasa Streets (E)
  • Kikowani Station
  • Mombasa Streets (F)
  • Data Hive
  • Coastal Highway

In order to complete the game on legendary you have to play through each part of Mombasa Streets “sub-levels”, which can only be done by starting the campaign anew.

> I think you just gotta pass the first part of the Street and on to the first actual mission. After that, save and quit, and check.

This is the correct answer. Ignore everything else in this thread.

i just did the first part (from when you crash down to the first non rookie level) on legendary and it gave me the whoke mission completed for legendary, also thats the only part of mombassa streets i did on legendary, and i got all the relevant acheivements for it.