How do I advance through the career?

How do I advance through the Halo Waypoint career Milestones? Do I advance by posting stuff?

> Military Police Helmet Base
> -Have at least reached Career Milestone 15
> -Have “The Soldier We Needed You To Be” Achievement (in Halo Reach). This achievement is earned by completing the campaign mode on Normal difficulty.
> - DueErre

Career milestones are advanced by earning achievements / gamerscore in Halo games. Most milestones will tell you how manya achievement or gamerscore you need to reach the next one.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Career milestones are advanced by earning achievements / gamerscore in Halo games. Most milestones will tell you how manya achievement or gamerscore you need to reach the next one.

So how do I check my progress?

The only way to do this is via the Halo Waypoint app for the Xbox 360, you can see everything from there :slight_smile:

> 2535472168929402;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > Career milestones are advanced by earning achievements / gamerscore in Halo games. Most milestones will tell you how manya achievement or gamerscore you need to reach the next one.
>
>
> So how do I check my progress?

Halo Waypoint app on Xbox 360. :slight_smile: Though your Halo Xbox One + Spartan Assault gamerscore isnt counted.

Or you could just check your total gamerscore on here.
By clicking your profile. (that includes Xbox One gamerscore but doesnt do it in milestones)

Cia391 ok thanks.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Career milestones are advanced by earning achievements / gamerscore in Halo games. Most milestones will tell you how manya achievement or gamerscore you need to reach the next one.

Thanks man been looking for ages.

No problem, but in future please not revive very old threads thanks :slight_smile: