How do I access tutorials?

to get Certified badge you have to successfully complete a new user tutorial, how and where do I access it?

2 Likes

After spending some time around the forums reading topics you will eventually receive a greetings message from a bot called Seeker. Talk with it a bit and follow its instructions and you will complete the new user tutorial.
If for whatever reason you don’t receive a message you can just directly message it yourself and use the command “@ Seeker start tutorial”. Just remove the space I added between the @ and S. Alternatively, you can also start the advanced tutorial by messaging “@ Seeker start advanced tutorial”

5 Likes

Thanks! Very helpful!

@Seeker begin the tutorial narratives

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @seeker display help.

@Seeker display help

2 Likes

@iPhantomDragon That needs to be done in a private message with Seeker, not publicly. Also you gave the wrong command.

I currently know how to do the following things:

@seeker start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@seeker roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@seeker quote

:left_speech_bubble: If you take each challenge one step at a time, with faith in every footstep, your strength and understanding will increase. — James Faust

@seeker fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@Seeker start tutorial

2 Likes

“Start tutorial” publicaly gets him to resend PM which I deleted previously

2 Likes

@iPhantomDragon Ah, I guess that works, too. I didn’t realize L1’s can’t initiate private messages for some reason. Weird.

Yeah, can’t initiate PM with anyone, not even the bot :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes