How did you obtain helioskrill?

As the question asks: what methods did you use to get the legendary armor? Did you speed run? Did you make sure no one survived? Did you active skulls, or asked someone to help you? Were you lucky and got it in a req pack?

All of MCC on Legendary. I co-op with a buddy. No skulls or speed running. It took a while.

Or you can get lucky with a gold pack and get the armor variant

Speed running solo for HCE and H2. RIP Nak3d Eli.

I beat the entire MCC campaign legendary solo

REQ pack. I’ve only beaten H1 and H4 on legendary in MCC

> 2535470504835654;1:
> As the question asks: what methods did you use to get the legendary armor? Did you speed run? Did you make sure no one survived? Did you active skulls, or asked someone to help you?

Solo legendary baby

All campaigns solo legendary :wink:

I raged through the MCC on legendary, solo, so that I could use Helioskrill during the Beta. Same with Nightfall. Nightfall would just never play.

just cross your fingers and hope that next 10K in reqs gets it

Got it from a gold pack. I think the game understood that I beat all games solo legendary not on MCC.

Req Packs, I feel dirty

Gold pack at about level 112 or 113 give or take? it was one of the last unlocks before i completed golds. (before the recent update)

Co-op on Legendary with my brother. Cheated with some skulls in 1 and 2.

Regret was the worst.

The way God intended, through a Req pack

Now we need achilies varients

Co-op with a friend no skulls, halo 2 was last for us and boy was it a shock when we found out we had to deal with permanent iron skull, lol

Legendary co-op’d MCC without skulls or speedrunning …Halo 2 was torture, each time one of us died we’d be raging our -Yoinks!- off at each other, but we pushed through. H3&4 were too easy, but you won’t catch me complaining.

Solo Legendary in MCC, only Skulls were Grunt Birthday Party and IWHBYD. No speedrunning (although I did attempt the Keyes Bump, and failed). It was fun until I had to deal with Jackal Snipers. And The Library. Cortana actually wasn’t so bad this time around. I just had to dual wield Plasma Rifles non-stop.

Sorry - but it was a REQ pack. I never got MCC, couldn’t afford it. I’ve played Halo 1 and 2 on Legendary before the MCC, but as much as I love Halo im not scrounging money I need for other things, just to buy MCC and spending what time I have grinding all the campigns on legendary