How did you get your DMR?

I really want a DMR. I really, really, REALLY want a DMR, but I just can’t get it. How and what rank were YOU at to get it? What kind of pack?

EDIT: Can you also tell what kind of DMR you got?
EDIT 2: Thank you everyone who replied. I followed the advice of “Open silvers” and I finally unlocked a DMR at around SR 33. It wasn’t the standard though. It had Kinetic bolts and some other sight.

Just keep getting silver req packs

> 2533274811831911;2:
> Just keep getting silver req packs

I’ve lost count of how many silvers I’ve got.

Silver packs are the best, but you can get the DMR in gold packs. After that it’s all RNG and you gotta pray to be lucky to get the one item that you want.

> 2535445555605570;3:
> > 2533274811831911;2:
> > Just keep getting silver req packs
>
>
> I’ve lost count of how many silvers I’ve got.

Keep buying silvers until you have unlocked everything in them. You will get 3000 req points to know you are done. Then move to gold. Quickest way to get the good DMR’s with bayonets and what not.

I got 2 around CSR 33 and then picked another around CSR 37 ALL from buying gold packs with my points. I picked up 3 more around level 60 and another around level 90. ALL from buying gold packs with my points. So hopefully you will be getting at least one very soon.

There is only one thing I want that I do not have and I have given up is the H2 BR. I’m now at level 115 and still don’t have that stupid gun. I’ve given up and have cut back playing to only about 2 hrs a week.

I got my first DMR in a gold pack around SR 63
My advice is to just keep opening silver packs, and you’ll eventually get DMR’s.

> 2535445555605570;3:
> > 2533274811831911;2:
> > Just keep getting silver req packs
>
>
> I’ve lost count of how many silvers I’ve got.

Doesn’t change anything. Silver is your quickest route to a DMR. There are Four (I believe) in the silver req pool. Keep getting them and you’ll eventually get one. The last DMR I unlocked (not including Hybrid) was my silenced sentinel DMR which is the one I actually use most of the time.

Buy Silver packs

I have 30 nornfangs and 500 banshees I don’t need no DMR. :wink:

I got my first DMR when I stopped looking for it. I hopelessly purchased tons of silvers

Silver packs. I got my first one at SR 19 and another one recently (SR34).

I also sell every req card that I get (except for RP and XP boosts… and maybe a few hogs 'n ghosts) in order to buy more packs.

> 2535445555605570;1:
> I really want a DMR. I really, really, REALLY want a DMR, but I just can’t get it. How and what rank were YOU at to get it? What kind of pack?

I got a gold at rank 46 now I’m in the 60 ranks

> 2535445555605570;1:
> How did you get your DMR?

By opening silvers. Keep opening packs and you’ll eventually get it which 343 loves because it’s what they want you to do.

I got my first DMR out of a silver pack at around level 50. I had religiously stuck to silver packs since the start of the game and I was nearing all rare and below reqs. I think I was onto golds at around level 55, so by then I had the rare DMRs (is there 4?). Just stick to the silvers, sell Reqs and you’ll get there.

Keep on opening Silver REQs. Do not go for Gold yet. Eventually you will get it. I have only three DMRs right now ( I started getting them after SR33, so it might take some time and a lot of silver packs!) .

> 2533275008170173;9:
> Buy Silver packs

I am now hoping to get the Halo 2 Battle Rifle. Should I open gold packs for it or keep trying my luck with silver?)

> 2533274887428223;10:
> I have 30 nornfangs and 500 banshees I don’t need no DMR. :wink:

Why don’t you just sell them? Those banshees will give a minimum of 50,000 REQ points

> 2533275030819984;17:
> > 2533275008170173;9:
> > Buy Silver packs
>
>
> I am now hoping to get the Halo 2 Battle Rifle. Should I open gold packs for it or keep trying my luck with silver?)

Halo 2 BR is only in Gold Packs

> 2533275008170173;19:
> > 2533275030819984;17:
> > > 2533275008170173;9:
> > > Buy Silver packs
> >
> >
> > I am now hoping to get the Halo 2 Battle Rifle. Should I open gold packs for it or keep trying my luck with silver?)
>
>
> Halo 2 BR is only in Gold Packs

Thanks!