How did this happen???

Killing scarab and 30 engineers. sounds painful but i want to know how i killed it with arbiter, 40 jackels and 10 engineers. how does this work??? and does anyone else have their own methods 4 killing this annoying combo?

Full population capacity of hunters + enraged arbiter engineers just can’t keep up with the sheer volume of damage.

Because anyone bad enough to make 1 scarab 30 engineers when playing seriously, chances are they can’t micro.

To me this seems more like an issue of a couple of folks “goofing around” rather than having a cut-throat competitive match.

> Killing scarab and 30 engineers. sounds painful but i want to know how i killed it with arbiter, 40 jackels and 10 engineers. how does this work??? and does anyone else have their own methods 4 killing this annoying combo?

Not to be an ***, but your grammar actually makes it difficult for me to understand what you’re asking. If you’re asking how you managed to kill the Scarab/30 engineer combo then it should be pretty obvious to you considering you were there.

If you’re asking how you could kill the S/30E combo then my answer is this: Rage mode the scarab w/ the arbiter. The scarab cannot attack you as long as you don’t move your arbiter around and keep him close to the scarab. Go after the engineers first, the Arbiter will start doing damage to them and they will turn on themselves, it will take a while but you can kill them. Then just rage the scarab.

This won’t work very well if you’re on Glacial Ravine, Exile, or any map with cliffs that the scarab can climb onto. In this case, you’ll need to spam lots of banshees and keep sending them. Or build a scarab/30E combo of your own. Or if you have Anders and Cutter on your team you can cryo/mac blast it (they need to be fully upgraded though).

The best option by far, however, is to simply not allow your enemies to have a scarab by constantly harassing them. If one of them has the time to build that ****, then that means two people on their team have held back all three of you, which is sad. Halo Wars really isn’t about building up huge armies and then going into battle, it’s a constant struggle, with constant fighting.

almost any combination you use against a scarab/engineer combo will destroy the scarab and then some. You simply can’t send them blindly in.