How did the pilot retrieve chief from space?

When the pilot brought the chief in through space, he would have had to bring him in through an airlock or something, which the pelican doesn’t have. We even see that the pelican decompresses when chief opens the door. So is it just space magic that allowed chief to appear in the pelican or whatever, because if thats the case then meh.

He might’ve gotten into a space suit and retrieved Chief.

> 2533274840469109;2:
> He might’ve gotten into a space suit and retrieved Chief.

All of that junk that gets blown out at the end when chief leaves wouldnt have been there then, as it would have already been blown out when the pilot went eva.

Im gonna say he had a pressure suit on board. After putting it on, he could have depressurized the pelican and went EVA to retrieve Chief. Also, disabling the artificial gravity could explain how he was able to place him in the passenger bay.

I bet it does have an airlock but Chief doesn’t use it cause he don’t give a damn.

Nah Chief just pulled a Leia and force zoomed into the ship.

actually if you pay attention to the first part of the trailer when the pilot opens the door he runs through an airlock before getting into the main troop bay. you can also see a crane attatched to chief which is what sets him down. so he opened the doors with the airlock shut, controlled the crane to grab onto chief, and then pulled him in and closed the doors.

> 2533274859755618;7:
> actually if you pay attention to the first part of the trailer when the pilot opens the door he runs through an airlock before getting into the main troop bay. you can also see a crane attatched to chief which is what sets him down. so he opened the doors with the airlock shut, controlled the crane to grab onto chief, and then pulled him in and closed the doors.

This is what I was thinking too but I thought they have a magnet crane on pelican (for larger vehicles) and thus why we see 117 not touching the floor when he gets into the troop bay.